Using Magnet you can increase visitors’ engagement, improve your website’s SEO, and understand which topics/names/categories of posts your visitors are mostly interested in reading about.
You can specify the location or section you would want each of Magnet’s features included on based on your website’s theme.
The features that Magnet provides are:
2) Related Articles
3) Entities (list or in-text links)
4) Entity Related Articles Page
5) Follow Story
6) Follow Entity
7) Personalized Newsletter
9) Meta-Tags & Description
10) Smart Analytics
along with a Client Dashboard (http://connect.klangoo.com).
Magnet supports 53 languages as listed at: www.klangoo.com/SupportedLanguages.pdf.
For further information about the Magnet Audience Engagement Solution please visit http://www.klangoo.com.
- Upload \”WP-Klangoo\” using your WordPress CMS, or you can directly download it from the WordPress Plugin Directory by searching for \”Magnet\”.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Go to \”Magnet settings\” from your admin menu, and enter the settings as directed.
- Depending on the used theme, you can place any \”Magnet\” widget inside the placeholders that the theme exposes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Compatible with WP 5.8
- Compatible with WP 5.7.2 & PHP 8
- Fixing Date conversion issue with WP 5.2.3
- Minor bug fixed.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Minor update to help clients integrate easily with the Magnet services.
- Added new Url rewriting rule to make the “Related entities” page search engine friendly.
- Added new options to place “Follow” widgets inside the “Related entities” page.
- Fixed a bug with the embed codes.
- Minor changes to comply with WordPress VIP guidelines.
- Removed page titles for “Related articles” and “Related entities”
- Added a new field in “Magnet settings” page for the “Follow” widget.
- Minor enhancements.
- Changed coding style, and file names to comply with WordPress VIP guidelines.
- Changed thumbnail size used in meta tags.
- Changed magnet script location from content to footer.
- Initial release.