IMPORTANT: If you update the plugin from 1.X version to 2.X version, it will automatically break all previously embedded icons added with older versions of the Lordicon WordPress plugin. You will need to add them one more time.
Insert and customize interactive animated graphics (Lottie – .json) using a simple to use Lordicon plugin supported by the Gutenberg editor.
It is essential to note that it doesn’t mean that the Gutenberg post is the only place to use the plugin. We provide a shortcode option that lets you embed those icons directly to web builders such as Divi, Elementor, or custom themes.
Upload hundreds of icons as JSON (Lottie) format from the Lordicon library or any other Lottie animation. Don’t want to host icons in the Media Library? Use icon URL from the „Embed HTML”.
Change the size, colors or stroke size of each icon.
Set animation on “hover”, “loop”, “loop with delay” or “click” and more.
Happy with adjustments? Save the post or copy the easy-to-read shortcode and paste it to web builders such as Divi, Elementor, or custom themes.
You are able to not only add icons by Lordicon but also your own animation exported as a .json (Bodymovin AfterEffects plugin, Lottie Files). Color & Stroke controls works only with Lottie animations from Lordicon library. Learn more on how to create animated graphics that are supported by Lordicon controls.
A quick guide on how to add more icons:
1. Install and activate a plugin.
2. Create new post with Gutenberg Editor
3. Click the “Plus” button and search for the “Lordicon Element” block.
4. Add Lordicon animated icons directly from Media Library or copy&paste icons’ URL from “Embed HTML” code that can be found in Lordicon Library
5. Adjust colors, stroke or icon size. Note: Colors and stroke size controls work only with Lordicon animated icons.
6. Set an animation trigger.
7. Use icon either in post created with Gutenberg or copy the easy-to-read shortcode and paste it to web builders such as Divi, Elementor, or custom themes.
This plugin includes 1 animated icon “198-upload” which is licensed MIT or later
Download hundreds of free and thousands of paid icons from the library at https://lordicon.com/icons
This plugin is a Lordicon branded generic uploader. It does not install remote images or files. All files are stored inside the plugin zip file.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Lordicon Animated Icons