robots.txt is a file, which tell’s search engines, which parts of your site it can display publicly.
This plugin add’s some entries to this file, to make your site safer from some attacks, keeping all your stength in seo intact ex. allowing search engine robots to harvest pictures for image search. When preparing a new site in WordPress, it’s one of the first plugins I install.
Simple and straightforward.
- Upload a file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I’ve found a bug
Great, let me now by mail or comment. I’ll look into it for sure
- Can’t I just create e robots.txt file?
I suppose you can. But the plugin is better:
* Set it and forget it – if there’s an update, you’ll know
* Instaling a plugin is simpler than manualy creating and uploading a file
* Most importantly – creating a
robots.txtfile manualy turns all WordPress filters for robots.txt off. It may (and most probably will) practicaly turn off your sitemap generator! (it will not be able to write it’s directives to the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“LJPL Armored robots.txt” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 LJPL Armored robots.txt 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Initial release