Displays a notify type message of twitch channel name when they are live. Great if you’re a streamer with a WordPress Blog and or if you’re a programmer who wants to share you’re live.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Livestream Notice screen to configure the plugin
4.Go to the https://dev.twitch.tv/ and log in to your account.
5.Under My Applications, choose Register an App.<
- On the Dashboard, under Developer Applications, choose Register Your Application.
- On the Register Your Application page, complete the form and choose Register.
8.Note the generated client ID that you will use to paste into the Twitch Client ID field
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Livestream Notice” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- There is now a setting to change the notice text.
- Found a few more grammar issues which was in the description.
- Someone pointed out a grammar errors.
- Missed typed the author URL.
- Fixed a few typos and added more infomation
- Initial Release