Linkedin_Oauth allows users to login or optional register into your wordpress site using their linkedin account, it will set a login button on your login page and uses a shortcode to put the button wherever you want it to show.
Major features in Linkedin_Oauth include:
- Add a button to the login page of WordPress.
- Allow to locate the login button wherever user wants with shortcodes.
- Allow to set a redirection URL after login for any page or post.
- Allow to set if user can register with their Linkedin credentials if does not exists on Worpdress or just an error login message.
PS: You’ll need to set an id and secret pass on Linkedin developers API, just go to this web site and create an application https://www.linkedin.com/secure/developer.
Upload the Linkedin_Oauth plugin to your blog, Activate it, then enter your id and Secret and redirect after login URL.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
將 Linkedin_Oauth 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
Release Date – 05th July, 2015
- First Release
Release Date – 20 May, 2015
- Change of fullprofile request for basicprofile request on the URL call to Linkedin as per new linkedin API rules
- Deleted some image resize function that didn’t work in certain servers
- It will not show the button until you enter at least id and secret keys
Release Date – 16 Jun, 2015
*Added .pot file for translations and Spanish language for admin, also Spanish text button
Release Date – 10n Jul, 2015
*Added a Widget to put the login button, provides Title and Description Fields
Release Date – 08 Aug, 2015
*Change functions in order to work with WP4.3
Release Date – 20 Dec, 2015
*Added metabox in menu to add a menu Login that also change to Logged with a logout URL once user is logged in
*Deleted the function for download the linkedin user image to avoid php errors
*New option to generate Username from Name and Lastname of linkedin or Name and aleatory string.