If your eLearning authoring tool of choice is either Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, you will already know that you can embed your digital content within a LearnDash LMS topic page.
But what if you don’t want your learners to be able to ‘Mark Complete’ before they have completed a task? i.e. what if your learners have to finish your full Storyline presentation? What if your learners must achieve a certain mark in your Storyline quiz? Or what if your learners need to interact with a game or watch a video before being able to move onto submit an assignment or take a LearnDash quiz?
Our LearnDash Topic Progression Using Storyline/Captivate plugin allows you to do just that!
For a full user guide for this plugin, visit our website
Want to see how you can mark Lesson pages as complete in LearnDash? Check out our new premium plugin:
- Upload the contents of the plugin zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
What about Articulate Rise?
Is this plugin something to do with SCORM?
No, this plugin does not capture any information from the eLearning content. This only allows you to use content on the current page to activate the Mark Complete function within LearnDash.
Will the plugin still work if I use a different word for Topics and Mark Complete using LearnDash’s Custom Fields options?
Yes, using the LearnDash custom fields options does not interfere at all with the functionality of this plugin.
What happens if the topic has already been marked as complete and the learner returns to the page to review the content
We have introduced a new feature into Version 1.1 which will automatically move the user onto the next page in the course if the mark complete process has already been triggered. Make sure your plugin version is up-to-date to take advantage of this.
Can I use this plugin to mark lessons as complete using Storyline/Captivate content as well?
Our free plugin version is designed to only work with LearnDash Topic pages. If you also want the ability to auto mark Lesson pages, as well as being able to hide and reveal the Mark Complete button using Storyline or Captivate, visit our webstore to download our premium version.
I need some support getting Storyline looking and working great within LearnDash. Can we contact you for help?
Of Course! We specialise in the development of engaging and interactive learning content, and professional Learning Management Systems powered by LearnDash LMS. You can get in touch with us through our Contact Page
“Topic Progression Using Storyline/Captivate for LearnDash” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Minor updates.
- Plugin dependency update.
- Latest version tested and compatible with WordPress 5.9.
- Fixed compatibility issue with LearnDash 3.0 Next/Previous buttons.
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.
- Name changed for plugin. Same great features!
- Fixed issue where pages were no longer being marked complete when using Safari.
- Updated documentation links to plugin website.
- Added notification to promote premium version features.
- Plugin updated to be compatible with LearnDash 126.96.36.199.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6.
- Public release.