Quotes add-on for the GetPaid plugin
Allows you to create quotes, send them to clients and convert them to Invoices when accepted by the customer. This plugin requires to install the GetPaid plugin
- Create quotes and estimates to send to your clients.
- Quotes can be turned into invoices when accepted and client can pay online.
This plugin requires you to install
Get timely and friendly support for both Core Plugin and add-ons at our official website, GetPaid Support
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP version 5.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option. To do an automatic install of Invoicing – Quotes, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Invoicing – Quotes and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found Invoicing – Quotes plugin you install it by simply clicking Install Now. Invoicing basic installation
The manual installation method involves downloading our Directory plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex will tell you more here. GetPaid basic installation
Automatic updates should seamlessly work. We always suggest you backup up your website before performing any automated update to avoid unforeseen problems.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- WordPress 6.2 compatibility check
- WordPress 5.8 compatibility check
- Do not redirect to settings if installed via GetPaid set-up wizzard – FIXED
- Some invoices share other invoice numbers when converted from quotes – FIXED
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility – FIXED
- Quotes menu hidden on some sites – FIXED
- GetPaid compatibility – ADDED
- Ability to query and manage quotes via the REST API – ADDED
Remove Yoast SEO metabox from edit invoice screen – FIXED
Export items to CSV export in reports page – ADDED
General function to send new quote notification via other add ons – ADDED
Column displaying quote count in admin side users listing – ADDED
Allow customer to delete items from quote before accepting – ADDED
Updated to use Font Awesome 5 JS version – CHANGED
Subscription functionality improved – CHANGED
Add field for asking reason for rejection – ADDED
Invoice status nice name not showing in email when convert quote to invoice – FIXED
GDPR Compliance – ADDED
Problem in sending quote notification emails – FIXED
Show last quote’s sequential number – ADDED
User needs to be logged in to accept/decline quote – FIXED
Accepting quote redirects to invoice without invoice_key – FIXED
Link added in quote notification to accept or decline quote – ADDED
Redirect accepted quote to invoice – FIXED
Add UI to modify notifications – ADDED
Wrong text domain being used – FIXED
Add quote valid to date – ADDED