Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything – from simple tasks to complex workflows – in minutes. With Make, you can send information between WordPress and thousands of apps to drive traffic and improve sales potential. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive and requires zero coding expertise.
Here are some of the ways to use WordPress with Make:
- Add new WordPress users to your CMR and marketing tools, like Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, or Mailchimp
- Create new WordPress posts from incoming webhook data, Google Forms responses, or FreeScout conversations
- Share your WordPress posts on Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms
- Send a message about new WordPress posts to messaging apps, like Slack, Telegram, or Microsoft Teams
- Create database items from your WordPress posts in Notion, MySQL, or any other database app
- Or choose a template to help you get started.
How to get started:
Get help from Make’s Support team.
- Upload the “integromat-connector” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- A new item called “Integromat” appears in the admin menu. Here you can see your API key, through which you can connect your WordPress site to Make.com. You can also select which custom fields you want to be visible in the REST API response.
This plugin allows you to safely connect your WordPress site to Make. It also gives you the possibility to work with custom meta fields (creating/updating them through the REST API and including them in the API response).
This plugin does not send any data to the make.com service itself. It only simplifies the connection process and allows custom fields to be included in the REST API responses.
The make team has done excellent work resolving the issues for this connector,
this integration has brought a lot of automation power to my team for our WordPress community websites, thank you!
I saw a number of negative reviews of past versions because of slowness, and post on forum [wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-will-crash-bigger-sites/] documenting the problem.
( Note: I have to remove links from the review, as they are not allowed... Just add https: / / in front of links. )
It seems fixed in version 1.5 . Looking at code, class/RestResponse.php no longer does a big JOIN (old code: getMetafieldsWithPostTypes in [plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/integromat-connector/trunk/class/RestResponse.php?rev=2476182] ). Instead now (new code: [plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/integromat-connector/trunk/class/RestResponse.php?rev=2704186] ) it merely calls register_rest_field following the options you set for metadata to add to posts. From my shallow understanding of the problem, this makes the problem fixed, as it no longer queries database for a huge data.
I would recommend developers to address this better on the forum. The current negative score of the plugin is alarming. If the critical problem was actually solved now -> please communicate it clearly on forum, to hopefully get people to test (esp. the ones experiencing problem in the past), confirm, and make better reviews. And if the critical problem actually still exists, I'd like to know about it.
The forum thread [wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-will-crash-bigger-sites/] is closed without any answer, which is a pity. The only acknowledgement from devs is short "Fix plugin slow down" on [wordpress.org/plugins/integromat-connector/#developers] at 1.5 -- this is too short 🙂
Integromat can't deal with Multisite, very pathetic
This plugin is very important, the community doesn't know the usefulness of Integromat (now Make). I need to use Wordpress + Make. Please!!
The lack of attention this connector has received from Integromat/Make is disgraceful. WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world and they couldn't bother to provide a connector that doesn't grind servers to a halt thanks to unlimited memory consumption. No updates for the better part of a year now. Instead of spending millions on a domain name, maybe invest in some developers.
As said @ibes above, the plugin exausted the memory from the server and crashed my website:
Um erro do tipo E_ERROR foi causado na linha 76 do arquivo .../plugins/integromat-connector/class/RestResponse.php. Mensagem de erro: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes)
Worked fine but needs to be fixed urgently.
“Make, formerly Integromat Connector” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Add custom taxonomies
- Fix plugin slow down
- Enhanced API calls logging
- Fixed blocking of some internal API calls
- Added possibility of API calls logging
- Fixed blocking of some internal API calls
- Skip authentication check when authenticating with another method
- Sending proper http status codes
- Fixed error message when uploading binary media item