Easily integrate Sir Filiate with your WooCommerce store and launch your affiliate program in no time!
Sir Filiate enables you to launch your affiliate program and start growing your business. Create, manage and pay affiliates seamlessly and fully automated with just a few clicks.
Invoices are automatically created and shared with your affiliates to save you as much time as possible, leaving you more time to focus on your business.
The Sir FIliate integration is compatible with WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions.
-> Automatic Integration with WooCommerce (API Key)
-> Set a minimum order value to assign commission
-> Set the cookie lifetime
-> Disable individual products from commission
-> Automated payments and Invoicing
-> Assign order to affiliate manually
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/integration-sirfiliate-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins section directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ section in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Sir Filiate to configure the plugin
How do I connect the plugin with the Sir Filiate platform?
Create an API key in the Sir Filiate platform and paste it into the plugin, click and save and authorize. The plugin will be connected.
Do I need to purchase a plan at Sir Filiate?
Yes, the plugin is offered for free as integration but the platform should be purchases via https://sirfiliate.com
Which languages are supported?
The platform is available in Dutch and English
What automated payment solutions does Sir Filiate offer?
The Sir Filiate automated payments are based on a bulk SEPA batch file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Integration for SirFiliate with WooCommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Integration for SirFiliate with WooCommerce 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
1.3.2 – 2022-11-16
- [TWEAK] – General changes to be accepted on WordPress repository
1.3.1 – 2022-09-05
- [FIX] – The tax is not included in the total order
1.3.0 – 2022-08-23
- [FEATURE] – Added bulk action to exclude/include products from the commission calculation
- [FEATURE] – Added a new table column on products page to show whether or not the product is taken into account in the commission calculation
1.2.0 – 2022-06-02
- [FEATURE] – New setting option to decide whether or not to recognize an affiliate via coupon code
- [FEATURE] – Overview page added to settings to display the orders/subscriptions for the selected affiliate
- [TWEAK] – Add the ability to search for affiliates in the dropdown list
1.1.0 – 2022-02-08
- [FEATURE] – Added a new section in the settings for logs
- [TWEAK] – All requests sent via a proxy
1.0.1 – 2021-10-26
- [FIX] – Save the affiliate id on the created subscription via checkout
1.0.0 – 2021-10-12
- This is the first release, yeey!