Use the power of Visual Studio Code in WordPress to write your CSS or SCSS
The plugin uses autoprefixer to parse your CSS/SCSS into CSS that will work on older browsers, no need to write -webkit, -moz or -o.
You can also choose to use SCSS, more info about SCSS here: https://sass-lang.com/guide
- Use all the powerful features from Visual Studio Code
- Your CSS gets compiled with autoprefixer to work on older browsers
- Use SCSS to create efficient stylesheets with variables, mixins, etc.
- Option to minify your CSS to reduce loading times
- No refreshing on saving
- Live editor updating styles on save and have the browser update simultaneously
“Instant CSS” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix bug in permissions
- Test WordPress 6.3
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability and updated monaco editor to the latest version
- Fixed Broken Access Control
- Upgraded monaco editor to the latest version, fixes scrolling in some browsers.
- Updated monaco editor to the latest version
- Fixed minify issue
- Fixed iframe reload issue
- New feature: Live editor. You can now write your css and watch the browser update whenever you save.
- You can now save using CTRL + S
- CSS is now written and loaded from a file
- Fixed bug with quotes
- Added minifying