By integrating AGEify on the homepage of your website you can reliably verify the age of your visitors and ensure that they are above or below a certain age,
according to the policies that you create on the AGEify backend.
If you are interested in learning more on what AGEify is and how it works you can visit our website https://age-ify.com/ and even request a live demo if you want.
If you want to onboard your website you contact us here https://age-ify.com/#contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief Markdown Example
- Adds Age Verification to your WordPress Website
- Log into WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugins tab
- Select zipped file of the plugin and press install
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After Activation, a tab call Ageify will appear on Admin menu options bar. Click on it
- Add the provided tracking code you got from email@example.com and press save.
- Now you should be able to see Age verification popup on your page.
If you have any trouble installing the plugin,download the more detailed manual from https://age-ify.com/ageify-documentation.docx
- How to install Ageify
Check on documentation found at https://age-ify.com/ageify-documentation.docx
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.