Accept crypto payments from customers anywhere in the world with inCoin.
Why use inCoin?
A few notes about the sections above:
- You can become a merchant for only 0.5% Our pricing is solely transaction based. No monthly plans, no fixed charges. Just half a percent.
- We handle only cryptocurrencies, wallet to wallet (no FIAT currencies, no custodial service providers), this makes the registration process very quick and easy. Your merchant account is guaranteed, no unnecessary questions, no lengthy verifications, no KYC, no limits, no matter where you are from.
- We are not a custodial service provider, we don’t hold your money even for a split of a second. We facilitate every transaction directly between the buyer and the seller. The customer doesn’t need an inCoin account to pay, they only need a Metamask wallet.
- We value your true privacy. Let your customers or donors stay anonymous. Collecting donation anonymously might bring way more in, especially in politically sensitive matters. Offer a checkout solution for your customers who really don’t want to see your store’s name on their credit card statements.
- You can save tremendous development time by using our ready made solution. Integration takes only minutes or hours to accomplish.
- It’s your choice how regulated you need to be. We provide the intermediary role for your account receivables and can provide you with auditable transaction statements, so you can present full and transparent records of your crypto income to your Tax Authorities.
- Get paid in hundreds of cryptocurrencies, including stable coins on 6 different blockchains for your goods and services. Reduce transaction time and fees.
By using inCoin, anyone can pay cryptocurrency for your goods and services from anywhere in the world without any limitations. With inCoin, buyers have the option to select e.g. Polygon network where fees for sending crypto are negligible. All transactions are irreversible and transparent.
- Make sure WooCommerce is installed and activated.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > inCoin > Finish set up.
- Enter the API key and secret for the approriate environment (sandbox or live).
- Enable the payment gateway
That’s it, you’re all set and ready to go!