Import YouTube by Northwoods Digital allows you to create new posts by searching YouTube videos along with many options such as: show youtube comments, show facebook comments plugin, show video stats, show author, show date, shortcodes, category widget, import categories, import tags and many other options.
- Search YouTube – search right inside your WordPress Admin Dashboard!
- Search Filters – search by YouTube Username, YouTube Channel ID or just search all of YouTube!
- Video Previews – preview YouTube videos before importing without leaving your Admin Dashboard
- YouTube API Key Validation – validation tool provides instant feedback to troubleshoot issues
- Playback Options – autoplay, hide related videos, hide annotations, loop videos, hide video info, use WordPress native video player
- Import YouTube Videos as Video Posts – single or multiple at once
- Bulk Video Updater – keep your video metadata up to date
- WP REST API Integration – includes featured image, default post type “videos”
- Include YouTube Video Posts right in your normal post feed
- Import YouTube Categories
- Import YouTube Tags
- Show 25 most recent YouTube comments
- Custom post slug rewrite – default “video”
- Custom category slug rewrite – default “videos”
- Default post status: publish, draft, pending
- Facebook comments integration
Upload the plugin
Go to your admin page Settings > YouTube Videos
Here you can access the posts, categories, tags and settings pages.
That’s it. You can now import YouTube videos as posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Import YouTube by Northwoods Digital” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
1.2.0 (16 October 2021)
- Fix CORS issue with loading videos via search feature
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.1
1.1.0 (14 April 2018)
- Overhauled the video Import page.
- Added new function to verify the API key is valid before saving
- Added donate button to import page
- Added visual feedback to search results on import page when searching by Username or Channel
- Removed several settings, no longer needed
- Removed several functions, no longer needed
- Adjustments to default settings on activation
- Fixed timezone issue for importing videos
- General code cleanup throughout
1.0.4 (11 April 2018)
- Fixed categories and tags not showing up in the YouTube Videos Posts Screen.
1.0.3 (11 April 2018)
- Added new column to the YouTube Videos Posts Screen showing last update time and date for use with the update videos bulk action.
1.0.2 (8 April 2018)
- Fixed duplicate thumbnail media when importing previously imported videos and using bulk updater.
1.0.1 (6 April 2018)
- First public release