Ignico is rewards & commission automation engine that helps businesses create their referral, loyalty, MLM, gamification or social selling program on the top of existing e-commerce platforms or CRM’s (read more about Ignico).
How it works?
- Loads cookie to the user upon entrance and saves there Referral Code from the URL (comes from affiliate link sent before by one of the brand ambassadors)
- Sends API call with the transaction to Ignico once order in e-commerce platform (based on WooCommerce or Easy Digital Download) is paid. The transaction value equals the amount of the order
- Calculates rewards for brand ambassadors based on e-commerce transactions from the plugin and rewarding rules configured within motivation plans in Ignico admin panel
With Ignico you can build:
- Referral Program
- Affiliate Program
- Loyalty Program
- Gamification Program
- Social Selling Tool
- Compensation Calculator (for Sales Teams)
Powerful as it may seem, Ignico is a truly all-in-one Growth Hacking Platform.
- Log in to WordPress admin panel
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Ignico”
- Install and activate “Ignico”
- Download plugin from wordpres.org repository or release section
- Upload the ignico directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the”‘Plugins” menu in WordPress
In plugin configuration, you are asked to set:
- Workspace name in Ignico that is set during signing up for Ignico trial
- Client ID and Client secret -> you generate them in Ignico admin panel -> Integrations -> OAuth
Additionally you can also configure cookie settings of the plugin in „Settings” section.
How to test integration?
- Go to Ignico admin panel -> Referrals -> Referral links and add a link to your e-commerce store
- Create test user account, go to Ignico admin panel -> Users -> New user
- Log in on user account, go to Referrals -> Referral links and go to the referral link to your store, you should be redirected to URL: http://yourstorename.com?__igrc=REFCODE
- Make a purchase and mare it as paid
- Go to Ignico admin panel -> Actions -> Actions list – you should see your order on the list
Where can I read more about Ignico?
You can read more on official Ignico website: http://igni.co
How can I get API access token (Client ID and Client Secret Key)?
Please visit Admin panel -> Integrations -> OAuth Clients and generate new client. Credentials will show up on the screen once clicking on the button: “Create and show client credentials”.
After you create a new client, you will be presented with Client ID and Client Secret. Please note, you should copy and save them in a safe place because they will be displayed only once. If you lose them, don’t worry. You can simply create another client and revoke the old one.
How can I configure referral rewards for program members?
This is what you do in Ignico Admin Panel in Motivation Plan Sections. You can set your bonuses based on predefined rules. Please make sure you set bonuses that are based on TRANSACTIONS (as these are the type of action that is send through Ignico for WordPress plugin).
How can I develop my own integration with Ignico?
If you feel like Ignico for WordPress plugin is not enough for you, please study our Ignico API documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Add rewards program dashboard
- Update WordPress tested up version
- Update readme
- Add referral cookie settings
- Add success notification when authorization is successful
- Make plugin compatible with PHP 5.6
- Add igni.co suffix after workspace field for better ux
- Add validation to admin authorization form