Designed By Hakan Ertan www.tonicons.com
To make Icons horizontal append class=’in_widget’ in ShortCode.
Ex. [zm_sh_btn iconset=’long-shadows’ iconset_type=’square’ icons=’facebook,twitter,linkedin,googlepluse,pinterest,mail’ class=’in_widget’]
- Added ability to provide url in shortcode ( To use provide url parameter).
- Disable icons on specific page. You can disable by the post edit screen or put the page ID on the setting page.
- Exclude page/post by ID/slug
- Social tracker: Google Social analytics integrated. Now you can track your social shares. Need to enable on settings page.
- 2 New Premium icons set added with different styles.
- WPBakery support.
- Short code generator
- Option to add bottom of post.
- PHP code generator to use in theme
- Translation ready. (Help me to translate to your language.)
- 3 Different button set.
- You will be able to display share button horizontally on the left or right side.
- You can develop add-on for this plugin with your custom icons.
- Html CSS Social share buttons widget Plugin WordPress.
- It show lite/simple share button only with html css.
- It’s load only extra 10-11 KB total on your site.
- There are top share button in this plugin.
- It’s use only one image instead of 5.(Will be back in future release)
- So only one extra HTTP request will occur.(Will be back in future release)
Added ability to pickup first image from post for use as thumbnail. ( NEW )
- Share with Facebook.
- Share with Twitter.
- Share with LinkedIn.
- Share with Google Plus.
- Bookmark with Google Bookmark.
- Share with Email.
- Share with Pinterest
- Your asked item will be added ASAP
At first activate the plugin.
There are two way to use this share button. You can use as widget or on the left site.
You get a option panel under “Appearance” menu called “Html Social Share”.
By going to option panel:
a) You will able to enable/disable widget.
b) You will be able to display share button horizontally.
Then drag and drop this widget to your sidebar or header banner or footer.
That’s all. Enjoy this widget.