Instead of shifting to the text editor, inserting the < hr > tag, shifting back to the visual editor, with a chance that you delete the < hr > tag by mistake. You can now simply add shortcode [hr] anywhere, and multiple times, in your content in the Visual Editor to insert a horizontal line.
This will make your content mark-up mucher easier to read and manage in the backend.
Additionally you can also add top and buttom margin to the horizontal line. Please see the FAQ for more information how to do it using shortcode parameters.
- Upload ‘horizontal-line-shortcode’ file to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a new post or page
- Add a title
- Place the shortcode [hr] in the post or page’s content area anywhere in your content once or multiple times different places.
- Click “Update”.
- Now, view the post or page.
- What shortcode should I use to display the horizontal line
- How can I add top and bottom margin
[hr margin-top=”50″ margin-bottom=”30″]
- Do I need to add ‘px’ after my top and botto margin value
No, you can simply add:
“Horizontal Line Shortcode” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release.