Holiday Logo Switcher provides you a way to display a different logo depending on the holiday (or just the range of dates you want).
Follow the evolution of the plugin trough the Github repository.
How it works
- In Settings > Holiday Logo Switcher, you have the possibility to set a Default logo to display if you don’t have any holiday at the moment.
- You can also set a dark logo in the Dark mode logo field, wich will be activated only if dark mode is enabled in your browser (this is compatible with the plugin A11y Kit wich has a dark mode setting that can be enabled and comes with pre-configured styles).
- In the Holiday Logos menu, you can just add a logo by clicking Add New. After that, just configure your date range (from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YY) and click on Save.
- To display your logo anywhere you want, just add the shortcode [hls] and that’s it.
This plugin was created and is maintained by WP inclusion, a glossary of Web accessibility terminologies.
This plugin is multilingual ready.
- In the WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins
- Click the Add Plugins button and search the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from here and upload manually.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Holiday Logo Switcher” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Holiday Logo Switcher 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- First stable version
- Fix date “from” wich didn’t returned the good value