Some sites have posts that haven’t title. This posts are so annoying. Some of these posts created by plugins.
There’s a plugin can solve this problem with many ways. “Hide posts without post title”(HPWPT) hide posts that hasn’t title. You can choose what post type you want to hide posts. Also you can choose posts you want to show(Even havn’t post title).
HPWPT will hide posts from list tables in admin side and store them in separate section for each post type you want.
You can in HPWPT choose to hide posts from frontend and RSS feed. Again: For each post can change these options.
One more thing about it:
HPWPT uses i18n, So you can translate it for your language.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After activate it, In “Settings” will added a submenu that named “Hide post”. Set options in settings.
- And BOOM. Your posts doesn’t show anymore 🙂
Don’t take life hard!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Hide posts without post title” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Everything started from here!
- Sanitized all inputs
- Change classes
- Tested up to WP 5.8.3
- Optimize code
- Fix translation
- Change License