This plugin adds settings to all elements in WPBakery page builder to hide/show the content elements on your website based on user roles. This way you can easily restrict content in WPBakery pages and posts.
For example you can hide a specific column element on your page or post for all users but editors or only show it to logged-out users.
By default (with no checkboxes checked) the content will be visible for all users.
The hidden content will also be removed from the HTML.
- can hide content in the frontend for specific user roles and logged out users
- works with all WPBakery elements
- removes hidden content from HTML Code
- also works with added custom roles
- no hidden costs, completely free plugin
Issues with specific Themes / Plugin versions
There are alot of themes that are using modified versions of WPBakery Page Builder. Some may not work together well with this plugin.
The Uncode WPBakery version did not show the tab Visible for roles at all. We fixed this by changing the hook when to add the our tab.
The Salient Theme transforms checkboxes to switches and removes the labels. We fixed that in 1.2.1 and put the labels back there.
- Upload the zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the roles for which to hide the content in the WPBakery rows or columns settings
What about feature X
Just go to the support forums and kindly ask for it, then we´ll see what we can do. Thank you!
“Hide Content by User Role for WPBakery” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- remove duplicate action hook
- fix tab in Uncode Theme
- fix issue with Impreza Theme not accepting 4 parameters for the hook ‘vc_shortcode_output’
- fix display of checkbox labels in Salient Theme
- add settings to all WBBakery elements
- add option to show content only for guests (not logged in users)
- add setting description
- add assets
- Initial release