Google Tag Manager Server Side Integration Made Easy.
This plugin lets you:
- Add Google Tag Manager Web container to your website.
- If you have an existing setup of GTM using another plugin it can update the settings of known plugins to use your GTM Server Side container for tracking.
- Can send events to GTM server side without any js library and optimize page speed.
Google Tag Manager Server Side makes your analytics data resistant to:
- 3rd party cookies blockers (adBlockers can’t block it)
- intelligent tracking protection (Safari, Firefox, etc will track all users)
- security policy restrictions (all js libraries will load from your domain)
- Unzip and upload the “gtm-server-side” to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings / GTM Server Side and enter your GTM Server Side url and set additional options
What is Google Tag Manager
Please refer to the official Google Tag Manager Documentation.
What is Google Tag Manager Server Side
Please refer to the technical description of Google Tag Manager Server Side .
Where I can get GTM Server Side url
Please refer to blog post how to set up Google Tag Manager Server Side Container .
Does the plugin support WooCommerce
Yes, please refer to the blog post on how to setup server side Tagging For WordPress with WooCommerce .
Can I integrate Facebook Conversion API with Google Tag Manager server side
- Improve security
- Added support for WordPress 5.9
- Added support of Stape custom loader.
- Update regarding Gtm Server to Stape rename.
- Fixed issues regarding GTM SS debugger
- Added support for WordPress 5.7
- Added more links to how to setup instructions
- Added ecommerce events
- Assets and texts update.
- Init release.