When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Ninja Forms, upon form submission, such data are also sent to Google Sheets.
Get rid of making mistakes while adding the sheet settings or adding the headers including Merge Tags to the sheet column. We would be Launching soon the Ninja Forms Google Sheet Connector Pro version with more automated features.
Still haven’t purchased ? Ninja Forms Google Spreadsheet Addon
Check Live Demo
Google Sheet URL to Check submitted Data
How to Use this Plugin
Step: 1 – In Google Sheets
➜ Log into your Google Sheets.
➜ Create a new Sheet and name it or select the existing sheet.
➜ Copy Sheet Name, Sheet ID, Tab Name and Tab ID (Refer Screenshots)
Step: 2 – In WordPress Admin
➜ Navigate to Ninja Forms > Google Sheet > Integration Tab
➜ Authenticate with Google using new “Google Access Code” while clicking on “Get Code”
➜ Make Sure to ALLOW Google Permissions for Google Drive and Google Sheets and then copy the code and paste in Google Access Code field, and Hit Save & Authenticate.
➜ Now Navigate to appropriate Ninja Forms > Edit Forms > Email & Actions and then Click on + icon to add Google Sheet Action and Enter Sheet Name, Sheet ID, Tab Name and Tab ID and Save and Publish.
Step: 3 – Arranging Columns in Sheet
➜ In the selected Google sheet, enter column names in first row (as a header) as per the Label, Copy and Paste the form field label from the Ninja Forms to Google Sheet (e.g. “Name”, “Email”, “Comment or Message”, “date” etc).
➜ Lastly Test your Ninja Forms and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
➜ You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and Ninja Forms settings.
Site Admin > Plugins > New > Search > GSheetConnector Ninja Forms > Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > Ninja Forms > Google Sheet > Integrationscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the “Get Code” button.
Filled Form Entries not showing in my Configured Sheet?
If the Entries never shows in your Sheet then one of these things might be the reason:
Wrong access code or did not allowed permission to Google Drive and Google Sheets(Check debug log under Integration Tab)
Not Entered Correct Sheet Name, Sheet ID or Tab Name, Tab ID
It also happens due to Wrong Column name mapping ( keep in mind that not to use special characters like underscores, double or single code, space etc.)
Please double-check those items and hopefully getting them right will fix the issue.
“Ninja Forms Google Sheet Connector” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
– Updated Library Version : 2.12.6.
– Fixed PHP deprecated errors.
– Fixed Vulnerability to ensure data security.
– Enhanced UI to offer a more intuitive and visually appealing experience.
– Displayed Pro Featurer to provide advanced capabilities and options.
– Updated System Status.
– Redesigned the integration interface.
– Updated Freemius SDK version to 2.5.10
– Fixed : Vulnerabilities issue resolved.
– Fixed : “Cannot modify header” error issue resolved.
– Fixed : Undefined offset issue resolved.
– Added : Remove access permission from google account while deactivating authentication.
– Update : FAQ Update
– Fixed : Fixed issue with Repeatable Fields.
– Compatible Free version to Pro version.
– Compatible plugins with new google integration.
– Fixed Freemius error.
– Updated Freemius SDK.
– Fixed Freemius error.
– Solved permission issues
– Auth validatation
- Displayed connected/authenticated email accounts
- Redirection on Setting page after activation
- Added Freemius
- New-Dashboard Widget and other UI Changes
New-Allowed Multiple Google Sheet Actions to connect multiple sheets
- Released Initial version Functionality to send Ninja Forms Entries to Google Sheets