I needed to have a clean and small plugin that offers data protection options for users running sites in Germany.
Unlike many other Google Analytics plugins it offers to anonymize IPs as it’s neccessary for german users in order to have the GA code respect german data protection rules.
- Simple and guided setup
- Lightweight and fast
- Anonymize IP (recommended for german users to respect german/european data protection rules according to DSGVO/GDPR)
- Usercentrics support (recommended for german users to respect german/european data protection rules according to DSGVO/GDPR)
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Spanish (es_ES) (Spanish translation by Ibidem Group)
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder goolytics/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.
“Goolytics – Simple Google Analytics” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed Admin+ Stored XSS vulnerability
- Localization preparations for translate.wordpress.org
- Switched from old ga.js-Code to Global Site Tag / Universal Analytics.
- Added Usercentrics support (including e-recht24.de’s Usercentrics consent tool!)
- WordPress 5.3 compatibility
- WordPress 4.8 compatibility
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- PHP 7 compatibility
- Settings page visual improvements (Thanks pixelkicks!)
- Settings page visual improvements
- ‘Redefining already defined constructor’ bug that occured on several configurations
- WP 3.8 compatibility
- Initial release