Displays your visits from Google Analytics in a Feedburner like style in the sidebar of your blog via widget interface or anywhere else via function call. The plugin displays always the visits from yesterday.
The Plugins comes with 4 layouts so far. We’re planning to release some more layouts with the next version. Feel free to contact us to get you own layout included.
It’s not a live counter because that would produce a lot of overhead. Like 2 api calls per visitor + the dynamic image generation. That would slow done you blog for sure.
- Unpack the zipfile googleanalyticscounter-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to plugin configure
- TYPE IN YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT DATA FIRST! (email and password) and click save
- after the menu is reloaded, select the domain from the account list and click save
<?php if(function_exists('googleanalyticscounter_display')) googleanalyticscounter_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- v0.6 2009-07-03 updated to work with wp 4.0
- v0.5 2009-07-03 added fallback method for automated analytics code injection
- v0.4 2009-07-02 fixed caching, added automated analytics code injection, added check for curl extension
- v0.3 2009-06-27 updated admin panel for better usability
- v0.2 2009-06-26 better error handling in google api class
- v0.1 2009-06-26 initial release