Google Reader Dashboard is currently broken as of version 1.1.1 and is being rewritten to adapt to some changes in Google’s API. Please check this space for version 1.2 when it becomes available.
Add your Google Reader feed to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Upload the
google-reader-dashboardfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Login to the widget with your Google username (gmail address) and password.
- Are you stealing my Gmail password?
No. For future use, your account information is stored in a cookie on your local machine. This way you don’t have to log in again for a while, but we never send this information anywhere else. For your protection, the cookie will automatically expire after 7 days.
- What if I see a bug?
If you see a bug or have a feature request, please make a comment in our bug tracking system at http://bt.jumping-duck.com/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Google Reader Dashboard” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Remove insecure Elliot dependency
- Add experimental framework loader
- Update GReader library to current version
- Changed authentication method to fix error caused by Google’s API.
- First Release