Please Note: This plugin only works with the Genesis Framework
This plugin allows you to create a full screen overlay widget-area. You can use this plugin for forms, navigation or a featured post or page. Set backgroundcolor, button position and choose one of the seven effects you like best.
The plugin is based on the Fullscreen Overlay Styles & Effects code by Codrops. Be sure to check out their website for more great stuff and examples
More information, an example, and the manual can be found on WPStudio.
- Plugin Settings page
- Toggle styling
- Set button text
- Set button color
- Choose position button
- 7 different effects; Scale, Corner, Slide Down, Door, Content Push, Content Scale and Simple Genie
- Set Background color
- Set text color
- Genesis 2.0
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for “Genesis Overlay Widget”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the folder from WordPress.org and unzip the folder. Then upload via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please Note: This plugin is only for Genesis Framework users. Genesis is a premium product by StudioPress. If you do not have Genesis 2.0+ or WordPress 3.6+, the plugin will not activate.
- Update: fix for Genesis 3.0
- Removed genesis_pre function check on activation
- Update: fix for Genesis 2.6
- Update: small code changes for WPCS
- Bug fix text color setting.
- Change names of functions so it works with other WPStudio plugins
- Initial Release