This plugin uses the Genesis grid loop function to display posts teasers either on your Homepage, Archives, or Blog Template and gives added options to control them. Easily have 1,2,3… as many featured posts at top and teasers below. Enable Thumbnails, Disable the byline or post meta and limit the text for the teasers. The Genesis Theme Framework by studiopress is required.
- Upload the entire
genesis-post-teasersfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the
Genesis > Theme Settingsmenu
- Configure Options for ‘Homepage Teasers’
- What happens when I select Use Plugin CSS?
This plug in adds additional markup to style the post teasers. Selecting ‘Child Theme CSS’ will not load any the CSS provided in the plugin and requires you to add your own to your child theme’s style.css. By default The post teasers will be displayed in pairs side by side.
- The plug in seems to have done nothing for my site
This Plugin will not work with widgetized homepages. If your homepage is widgetized try selecting “Archive” or “Blog Template”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Genesis Post Teasers” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Genesis Post Teasers 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixed: Options for post teasers not respected. Conditional logic for style blocks properly checks if not empty.
- Added: All images sizes are now available for thumbnails.
- Updated: More code clean up.
- Fixed: Fatal error when using JetPack Mobile theme. Extra checks to make sure Genesis is active before running code.
- Fixed: Some themes may override “Do not show teasers in pairs” by using included theme styles. Added Styles to override floating of teasers when “Do not show teasers in pairs” is checked.
- Added: Basic support for G2.0 and HTML5.
- Updated: Code clean up and rewrite.
- Updated: CSS clear float technique.
- Updated: Activation check method to use wp_get_theme().
- Fixed: Reworked logic to make sure divs are being closed properly.
- Fixed: Issues with Posts per page (removed from genesis_loop). Now handled by get_pre_posts.
- Fixed: Issues with post teasers working on Blog Template.
- Fixed: Posts per page now handled by get_pre_posts.
- Removed: ‘gpt_blog_cat_id’ & ‘gpt_blog_tag’ custom field keys. Please use ‘query_args’. Accepts standard WP_Query args.
- Added: Use ‘gpt_blog_cat_id'(takes category id) & ‘gpt_blog_tag'(takes tag name) as custom field keys to specify a blog category or tag archive when teasers enabled on “Blog Template” per page.
- Fixed: Queries all posts on tag archives when teasers are enabled “Archives”
- Fixed: Metabox will not load in genesis ver 1.8.0
- Fixed: Any settings get reset on save.
- Change: Moved the settings back to main genesis theme settings page for now.
- Fixed: Default styles will not show if edit styles is not checked.
- Put Settings on its own page as a sub menu item of Genesis. ( “Post Teaser Settings” )
- Fixed: Issue with js on admin side that the Edit style area may hide it self on when changing custom widths or heights.
- Fixed: If “Edit teaser styles?” any value for height or width were still loaded.
- Fixed: If no teasers were displayed due to limit of posts div structure would break. ( Props @GK ).
- Added support for featured posts to have featured images.
- UI updates.
- Fixed: Archive loops would break and show all posts.
- Fixed: Blog template custom category query args would be ignored.
- Version bump for auto upgrades. See above for added features and fixes.
- Added ability to display teaser boxes on archives.
- Added default settings.
- Cleaned up settings widget.
- Fixed: Meta box didn’t display in Genesis 1.6
- Now takes advantage of genesis_grid_loop()
- Allows selection of where teasers should be display. ( Home or the Blog Template )
- Allows customization of ‘continue reading’ text.
- Added option to display teasers full width.
- Small bug fixes.
- Bug fix: Fixes an issue in which plug-in will break site using a mobile theme like WPtouch.
- Initial Beta Release