Genesis Hooks automatically displays Genesis structual hook names in the browser for all pages. It also allows you to add any hooks that you may have added to various pages like templates or the home page.
And thanks to the various individuals who helped me through the beta testing.
- Upload the entire
genesis-hooksfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add more hook names to the plugin via Genesis > Theme Settings
- Do you have future plans for this plugin?
None at this time.
- If you have suggestions, please feel free to contact me
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Fixed strange DEBUG notice
- Dropped support for versions less than Genesis 1.8
- Added genesis_widget_area() dynamic hooks
- Added German translation props to deckerweb
- Fixed options check
- Added Role/Capability filter option
- Added WordPress Comment Form Actions (not supported by Genesis)
- Added Genesis Featured Widget Amplified Support
- Private Beta