FRI‧A Single Value Chart displays a simple badge with a value, a text and an arrow. The purpose is to display trends and business metrics on your wordpress site.
It allows you to change colors, arrows and fonts used to display the badge.
The badge is only available as Gutenberg-Block and you will find it in the Gutenberg Editor when using it.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- FRIA Single Value Chart
- Visit “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for “FRIA Single Value Chart”
- Install “FRIA Single Value Chart” once it appears
- Activate “FRIA Single Value Chart” from your Plugins page.
1. Upload the fria-single-value-chart folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate “FRIA Single Value Chart” from your Plugins page.
You should find the \”FRIA Single Value Chart\”- block in the Gutenberg Blocks selection.
Actually there are no FAQs yet. If you have any questions, feel free to open an issue here: https://gitlab.com/fbiberger/fria-single-value-chart/-/issues
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“FRIA Single Value Chart” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
* Renamed the blocks – sorry for that, but the directory did not show them correctly
* Fixed the case where the rotation UI was not shown and repositioned it
* Change arrowType and orientation orientation
* Change color
* Change value und subtitle
* Change font