Follow My Links is a very simple plugin that prevents WordPress from automatically adding a “rel=nofollow” attribute to the following two categories of authorial links:
1. links in the post author‘s comments;
2. links to the post author‘s URL (usually linked to from the comment author’s username).
Please do send me your feedback via this comment form.
- Unzip, upload the ‘follow-my-links’ folder to your WordPress plugin directory (usually ‘/wp-content/plugins/’);
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- You’re done (no configuration needed)! 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Follow My Links” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Updated function replacements for _make_url_clickable_cb(), _make_web_ftp_clickable_cb(), and make_clickable() (02/27/2011)
- Added comment headers to code sections
- Added a copy of the GNU GPLv2 License to the plugin package
- FIXED: Now allows the post author to remove nofollow from links in user comments by editing (07/10/2009)
- FIXED: Bug preventing the correct detection of authorial comments (06/25/2009)
- First public release (06/24/2009)