A simple but powerful plugin with which you can show answers to the most frequently asked questions of your visitors, customers and other categories of users. The plugin displays a floating button that contains Q&A posts.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/float-faqdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress
plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
How to add a question and answer?
After installing and activating the plugin, go to the “FAQs” section of the administration panel, then “Add New” and create a question and answer. The question is created from the title.
What settings does the plugin have?
You can change the display area of the floating button – show it on the main page, or on all pages of the site. You can change the color of the floating button to match the design of your site. And, of course, you can add answers and questions as many as you like.
How to install the plugin?
Follow the standard WordPress plugin installation, activate it and you are done. Now you only need to add the necessary questions and answers.
“Float FAQ” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- WordPress 6.2 compatible
- New design
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to go back without waiting for the content to load.
- WordPress 6.0.0 compatible
- add FAQ
- Fix bugs
- Creation of the first version.