WordPress’ built-in Text widget is great, but it’s not all that user-friendly. Now you can use FlexSlider Space Manager to use the Tiny MCE editor that you’re familiar with to create “Slides” and organize them into “Slideshows”. You can then drop these Slideshows into any sidebar.
- Download and activate the Space Manager
- Activate the Flexslider Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under the Settings menu click on “Flexslider Manager”
- Create a “Zone”
- Create a “Space”
- Under the Appearance menu click on “Widgets”
- Drag the “Flexslider Manager” widget to a sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Flexslider Manager” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
Initial plugin creation