Payment by immediate transfer allows your customers to pay you instantly from their bank account. You receive immediate confirmation and the payment is irrevocable.
The advantages of this product
Offer an adapted payment to your customers.
Easily add the solution to your cash register and start accepting payments by instant transfer, simply and without any setup costs!
(No need to change your payment provider)
Collect payments without limit!
Protect your income against fraud: the payment is non-cancellable and non-changeable.
Increase your conversion rates by 15%: no more illegitimate rejections due to the multiplication of intermediaries.
Reduce your transaction fees by 40% and only pay commissions when you receive a payment.
What your customers will like
Simplicity: no need to create a Fintecture account, they connect directly to their online bank with the usual login details:
- Without entering an IBAN
- Without adding a trusted beneficiary
- No additional cost
Security: no sensitive information is collected by either Fintecture or the merchants.
Rapid reimbursement: they are refunded within 1 working day.
Reliability: they can pay for large baskets without using their credit card limits.
Easy and Simple
Online payment has never been easier:
- At checkout, your customer chooses the payment method “Payment by immediate transfer”
- He selects his bank
- He connects with his usual identifiers
- He confirms the payment pre-filled for him
Immediate confirmation of payment
- When the customer pays by “Immediate Transfer Payment”, you receive instant confirmation of the payment and the reconciliation is done immediately with WordPress as when the buyer pays by card.
No more rejects!
Fintecture allows you to collect money directly from your customer’s account. No middlemen. No friction. No rejections, unlike credit cards where 15% of transactions are rejected even though the buyer has sufficient funds.
- Your customer does not transmit their personal bank details to the merchant or Fintecture. They authenticate themselves directly with their bank.
- The Fintecture instant transfer payment protects merchants: your customer cannot cancel or change his payment.
Pricing per transaction
- Pay 40% less commission than your current commissions
- No fixed costs
- No hidden fees
Cash in quickly!
- Depending on your customers’ banks, you receive the money in your bank account between 10 seconds and 1 working day!
Facilitate your bank reconciliation
- Each payment is paid in full into your bank account.
- Each payment includes the transaction number associated with the sale
- Do your bank reconciliation in the blink of an eye
- You will receive an invoice at the end of the month with the total amount of commissions on transactions made by “payment by immediate transfer”.
This module is compliant with the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Fintecture is a payment institution approved and regulated by the ACPR under N°17248.
Find and install the Fintecture Payment Gateway plugin by following these steps:
- Go to your WordPress administration portal
- Extensions -> Search for extensions
- In the search field, type “Fintecture” and press Enter
- Once you have found the extension, press “Install”, wait a few seconds, then press “Activate”.
- Your extension is installed and ready to be configured! Congratulations!
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Fintecture Gateway to configure the extension!
Who can I contact if I have questions
To contact us, go to the website: https://www.fintecture.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Pay by Immediate Transfer (by Fintecture)” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Improve webhooks handling
- Change the payment method label on the checkout page
- Tested up to WooCommerce 8.1
- Add compatibility with HPOS (High Performance Order Storage)
- Tested up to WooCommerce 8.0
- Fix order confirmation page
- Tested up to WordPress 6.3
- Tested up to WooCommerce 7.9
- Add an optional recommended badge on checkout payment method
- Fix rounding of refund amounts
- Add a checkout design selection feature in the module configuration page
- Tested up to WooCommerce 7.7
- Add an option to move Fintecture at top of payment methods depending of a configurable cart amount
- Support refund directly from your orders
- Permit to cancel a Fintecture payment (for Manual Transfer) by cancelling an order
- Add a status mapping feature in the module configuration page
- Add sections in module configuration page
- Tested-up to WP 6.2 and WC 7.6
Tested up to WooCommerce 7.4
Support partial and overpaid payment status
Improve theme compatibility
Tested up to WooCommerce 7.1
Fix Fintecture dropdown not always shown
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.9
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.8
Tested up to WordPress 6.0
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.5
Force hiding of script and style elements on Fintecture checkout
Bump PHP requirement to 7.2
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.4
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.3
Fix an incompatibility with one other payment plugin
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.2
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.1
Replace a deprecated call
Tested up to WooCommerce 6.0
Some internal updates
Tested up to WooCommerce 5.9
New checkout design
Improve handling of payment errors
Improve PHP 7.1 compatibility
Update requirements checking
Small internal fix
Rewrite using our new PHP SDK
Fix duplicates messages on saving of options
Load admin css only in our plugin page
Always show ‘Fintecture – ‘ prefix in logs, errors and warnings
Load frontend css only on checkout
Fix spelling mistakes
Tested up to WordPress 5.8
Fix spelling mistakes
Check price precision and warn the the merchant if needed
Improve “test connection” flow
Add ‘test credentials’ buttons to config page
Upload buttons instead of text fields for private keys
Better requirements check
Changing checkout look & feel
Redirection URL provided by client configuration
Payment icon styles
New payment validation algorithm
New payment validation flow
New final redirection page
Preparing to load the payment
Added icon styles for the Fintecture payment method
Added icons and changed the default order status to “Payment Pending”
This version allows bank transfers