There are four settings that you can adjust.
DSN– Your DSN key, this is required
Project ID– The project key, this is also required
Ignore WP Core Errors– Prevent sending events to Sentry that originate from WordPress core (wp-admin, wp-includes)
Debug Environment– Switch the Sentry environment to
Debug, turning this off puts the environment to
All three are accessible on the plugin settings page located in the
Settings -> Ferret Settings page.
In the future we will add the ability to selectively ignore specific themes or plugins in a convenient way. We would also like to expose an internal API that can be used by other plugins/themes to capture errors or add context.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page through
Settings -> Ferret Settingsand enter your Sentry DSN and Project ID
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Complete overhaul of plugin structure
- Now requires PHP^7.1
- Add Sentry Unified SDK
- Add WordPress.org assets
- Adding Github Actions workflow
- Remove ?? operators
- Fix PHP version error notice to reflect 5.6 requirement
- Code formatting
- Fix the required PHP version
- Fix typos in README
- Remove PHP7 features, specifically null coalesce operators
- Downgrade minimum PHP version to 5.6
- Add error handling to Sentry initialization
- Fix some issues related to file naming
- Sort out some kinks with adjusting to svn workflow
- Initial commit