Sometimes you might need to provide image guidelines to your clients who are using the Featured Image meta box. This plugin will allow you to specify different notes for each custom post type that supports Post Thumbnails.
- Upload this plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Featured Image Notes to fill out your notes.
- You’re done!
- Why is my custom post type not listed?
Make sure it has Post Thumbnails support for your theme. You can read more about that here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Thumbnails
“Featured Image Notes” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Minor style tweaks. Added Note: before the actual note, and reduced the font size a bit.
- Fix to the conditional statement so we are only prepending the note if content exists.
- Fixed issue with the uploaded thumbnail not appearing when using this plugin.
- Fixed syntax errors in the settings page when adding a new post type.
- The plugin is born!