Falcon is lightweight WordPress plugin that provide a list of optimizations and tweaks that help you improve the performance and user experience for your WordPress sites.
- Disable heartbeat
- Disable emojis
- Disable embeds, e.g. prevent others from embedding your site and vise-versa
- Disable self pings
- Removes styles for recent comments widget.
- Cleanup header
If you like this plugin, you might also like our other WordPress products:
Go to Dashboad | Plugins | Add New and search for Falcon. Then install and activate the plugin.
- Update compatibility tag
- Fix missing vendor folder
- Remove jQuery Migrate in the WordPress admin as well
- Fix PHP warning when blocking self-pings
- Fix textdomain
- Fix auto-deployment
- Re-add settings page
- Update disble embeds module
- Update compatibility with the latest version of WordPress
- Fix not working with WP-CLI
- Remove settings page
- Do not use jQuery from Google CDN for better compatibility
- Remove support for loading CSS async
- Add option to use latest version of jQuery
- Add option to exclude static resources from removing query string
- Downgrade jQuery to 2.2.4 for better compatibility
- Fix: File name case-sensitive
- Fix: Load PHP file using absolute path.
- New: Load CSS asynchronously (and selectively).
- Fix: No error in the login page.
- Requires PHP 5.4
- Fix not loading file for media.
- Remove Jetpack devicex script.
- Requires PHP 5.3.
- Update jQuery to 2.2.4
- Use jQuery from Google CDN
- Sets scheme-less URLs for JS and CSS files, e.g. removes ‘http:’ and ‘https:’ from URLs.
- Initial release