Extend Link plugin is All-In-One for WordPress post editor to manage the links, add class to link, rel nofollow, title, ID, and downloadable link.
- Insert any attribute to the link:
- Rel Nofollow.
- Link Title.
- Link ID.
- Link Classes.
- Open link in a new tab.
- Downloadable link.
- Visual Editor.
- Easy to use.
Explanation of Use
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘extend-link’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open your post editor, select any text, click on “Extend Link” button in your editor, set your link options, enjoy.
Read Explanation of Use
- Read Explanation of Use
- For more questions or help: Contact us or mention us on Twitter
The idea is great and a great job but it doesn't work with the Gutenberg editor 🙁 When the plugin is updated by adding the functionalities under the existing "open in new window" button in the Gutenberg editor, it will obviously deserve 5 stars.
Easy to use for adding a Link Class attribute for your links in the TinyMCE editor.
“Extend Link” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Please update! We detected a problem with inserting attribute to any a text element. We canceled inserting attribute to other element, you can inserting any attribute to the links only. We sorry.
Fixing the element type.
Note: Now you can inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) – We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- A New Features: Inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) – We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- First version.