With this plugin can added native PHP code within article and blog data. For logged-in user PHP error messages are shown for debugging the PHP code. Each
code block is run like a PHP function. Own functions can be added to the plugin and can be included on other calls. For article writers the execution of
PHP code can be disabled, so the administrator can create different function, that can be used by the writers. Output of the PHP code are included
within the article.
- inline code on articles / pages
- function define and include
- only execution of defined functions
- any PHP error message is passed to the author
- disabling PHP error messages
- execution can be denied by a keyword list
- PHP 5.3.0 or newer
For inline code you can use:
[evalphp] your code [/evalphp]
For included code:
[evalphp include="your includes"]
The include parameter is optional and can be used on both shortcodes.
- Upload the folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Eval PHP” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- first version with the base functions