Allows users to press the escape button on their keyboard to quickly access the Divi Theme Visual Builder (Requires amazing Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.) If users are not logged in they will be redirected to the WordPress login screen before being redirected to the editor. For users who are used to building websites with Squarespace this plugin will allow them to edit the page in a way that feels familiar.
Tested with Divi Version: 3.22
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install the plugin automatically:
1. Login to your wordpress dashboard.
2. Go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Search for “Escape to Edit for Divi”
4. Click “Install Now”
5. Click “Activate Plugin”
Install the plugin manually:
1. Download the plugin (.zip file) to your hard drive.
2. Extract the contents and Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory using ftp.
- Can I use this plugin if I don’t use the Divi Theme?
No, this plugin requires Divi, however we’re currently developing another plugin for the standard wordpress page editor.
- Can I set a custom login url?
Not in this version but it’s something we’re looking into for future versions.
“Escape to Edit for Divi” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed incorrect function name.
- Initial release