Env Bar is a great way to keep track of your server environment. On the Env Bar Settings page you can select Development, Staging, or Production to then output a colored bar in the bottom of your site.
Icon: Created by Aneeque Ahmed from the Noun Project
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/env-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Environment screen to configure the plugin
- Can you use this plugin with Multisite?
Yes, this will add the bar globally and you can access the options page within the Network.
- Can you use this plugin as a mu-plugin?
Yes, just upload the env-bar.php to your /wp-content/mu-plugins/ directory.
“Env Bar” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- tested with 5.0 release
- removing dev files from trunk and using git for development
- Fixed issues related to WordPress Coding Standards
- Initial commit