Quick Start Examples
Load a stylesheet globally
Code a CSS file named global.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the page with id = 1
Code a CSS file named type-page-id-1.css or type-id-1.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the page with slug = ‘example-page’
Code a CSS file named type-page-slug-example-page.css or type-slug-example-page.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the category term with id = 1
Code a CSS file named tax-category-term-id-1.css or term-id-1.css in the stylesheets directory.
Load a stylesheet only when viewing the category term with slug = ‘category1’
Code a CSS file named tax-category-term-slug-category1.css or term-slug-category1.css in the stylesheets directory.
You may read the guide at GitHub
- Install Enqueueror
- Consult the guide at GitHub
- Added: Local assets and external script and stylesheets may be used as dependencies.
- Added: Direct access to PHP preprocessed assets is prevented using .htaccess rules.
- Changed: Preprocessed assets are now served from /wp-content/uploads/enqueueror.
- Fixed: Handling of multiple dependencies.
- Added: Introduced support for header in assets.
- Added: Introduced support for asset dependencies.
- Fixed: Asset order rules not always respected.
- Fixed: Error if WPML is activated but not set up.
- First release