The engage plugin captures events and actions taken by visitors and makes it available for you to use on the Engage platform. Use it in analytics, data science or send your data to other 3rd party services. Start collecting your greatest asset today!
Engage offers a variety of different personalization features, all powered by the captured data and our AI-algorithms.
On-site Product Recommendations
Product recommendations are becoming an essential part of e-commerce stores. Not only to solve the task of putting the right product in front of the right customer, but also to improve the store navigation for customers browsing things they are, or could be, interested in. Recommendations help you drive revenue through cross-selling and up-selling, but it also drives revenue by increasing the customer experience on your site. Our recommendations drive an increase in revenue that is often noticeable within a few weeks, along with increase in engagement and time spent on store.
Product recommendations in email
Customers are looking for a personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Hence, it is important not only to personalize their experience on site, but also in all types of communication. Engage offer a feature to dynamically include product recommendations in emails, which will be derived based on each individual customer profile at the moment of opening the email.
By segmenting customers with similar characteristics you can tailor your communication to make it more personal and appealing to the receiver. Engage offers prebuilt and ready-to-use AI-driven segments and the tools for creating your own based on various customer attributes.
Data is one of your biggest assets and most important tool to understand your customers, products and overall performance of your business. Engage enables you to analyze your data using our pre-built, ready-to-use, analytics reports and a framework for building your own, without the pre-requisite of technical knowledge. Out of the box RFM, CLV (Customer Lifetime Value) and cohort analysis.
Distribute your data as you see fit. Power your third party apps with the same data and get consistency across your tech stack. We offer integrations to apps and storage solutions to make your data as useful as possible.
Visit https://engage.zubi.ai to read more about our pricing.
An Engage account is required and additional fees may apply.
- Automated product recommendations
- Data collection & Data Warehouse
- Customer Data Platform
- Customer analytics & segmentation
What else is there to your service?
Engage is essentially a full range data platform for e-commerce. Engage aims to improve customer experience and increase revenue. Furthermore, Engage enables visitor tracking and granular data capturing for improved analytics, statistics and data warehousing capabilities.
Easily Integrate to engage.zubi.ai
This plugin integrates to the Engage platform provided by zubi.ai. To fully utilize the functionality you need an account, get one at engage.zubi.ai
This plugin is created by zubi.ai.
This plugin requires that the WooCommerce plugin is installed and activated.
- Install the plugin by uploading the
engage-by-zubidirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Connect your store to Engage backend service by providing an email and password
Q: How often are the AI-models re-trained
A: The recommendation models are continuously re-trained to ensure the best possible recommendations based on the latest data. This is a background process which will not affect Engage’s possibility to deliver recommendations to your customers.
Q: Is it possible to use the standard design of the theme?
A: Yes, this is the default design of the recommendation blocks.
Q: Is it possible to customize/design the recommendation blocks?
A: Yes. Engage has its own extensive editor where you can create recommendation blocks that fits with your store theme. You can create unlimited designs and you can select to use the same design on each page or have different designs on different pages.
Q: Do you support slider functionality for the recommendation blocks?
Q: Is it possible to have multiple recommendation blocks on one page?
A: Yes, multiple recommendation blocks are now supported.
Q: Is it possible to customize where the recommendations are displayed
A: Yes, of course. All recommendations are outputted using shortcodes so all position supported by shortcodes can be used. Please see the following article that describes the different methods than can be used for outputting the recommendation blocks.
Q: Do you have a support function that will help me getting started?
A: Our paid plans include support to get you started and get the most out of Engage.
Please visit zubi.ai to come in contact with us.
Or please contact our support using below email,
“Engage for WooCommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- BUG FIX: Fixes an issue that sometimes caused an error to appear in logs.
- FEATURE: Adds tracking of a new event: Checkout Started.
- FEATURE: Adds slider implementation to default designs.
- FEATURE: General design improvements for stores using cache plugins.
- FEATURE: Litespeed-cache plugin support added.
- FEATURE: Granular control of your recommendation engine.
- FEATURE: Added slider capabilities to recommendations.
- FEATURE: Performance improvements to the recommendation algorithm.
- FEATURE: Introduces A/B test capabilities for recommendation models.
- FEATURE: Enables full tracking capabilities across the store.
- FEATURE: Recommendations can be setup from the plugin itself, no need to visit Engage anymore.
- FEATURE: Introduce recommendations that use the default native theme currently installed
- FEATURE: Improved AI-algorithm on shop pages
- FEATURE: Introduce a new design tool to simplify recommendation design
- FEATURE REMOVAL: This update removes Gutenberg blocks from the plugin
- FEATURE: Introduces Gutenberg blocks for custom recommendations. Add Recommendations to any page using Gutenberg
- FEATURE: Improved recommendations for startpage, category page and search page
- FEATURE: Fully control the recommendation design from engage.zubi.ai
- FEATURE: Introduces Engage design templates
- BUG FIX: Fixes an issue that sometimes caused an error referencing an undefined method.
- BUG FIX: Fixes an issue where some events wasn’t tracked properly.
- BUG FIX: Fixes a bug in endpoint calls that sometimes caused a fatal error.
- BUG FIX: Fixes a display issue in the custom design editor.
- BUG FIX: Fixes a display issue for the recommendations with custom design.
- BUG FIX: Fixes an issues that sometimes caused issues with the page header hooks
- BUG FIX: Fixes an issues that sometimes caused product pages to fire multiple outbound http requests
- BUG FIX: Fixes issue with “add to cart” when using AJAX
- BUG FIX: Fixes issue with product recommendation in minicart
- BUG FIX: Fixes issue with product recommendation in search
- BUG FIX: Fixes issue sometimes impacting product recommendation in checkout, cart and mini cart
- Initial version