Add users by using the standard User management in wordpress. Just set them to the role of client.
Use shortcode [escl_logged_in]content[/escl_logged_in] to make content available only to logged in users.
With the [escl_logged_in] shortcode, you can specify only for a certain user or certain groups by using the attributes ‘user’ and ‘group’.
i.e. To show content only to user ‘joebloggs’:
* [escl_logged_in user=”joebloggs”]content[/escl_logged_in]
And to show content only to groups ‘group1’ and ‘group2’ (When using multiple groups, the groups must be separated by a ‘|’):
* [escl_logged_in group=”group1|group2″]content[/escl_logged_in]
N.B. This is a beta version. The more feedback we get, the quicker we can make it into a stable version.
- Upload the .zip file using the Builting WordPress plugin Uploader
- WordPress will install the plugin for you.
- Can the user attribute handle multiple users
No. If you want to handle multiple users, create a new group instead.
- This plugin have stop working after changing my theme
On activation of this plug, a template file is copy to your theme folder. Therefore, if you change theme, you must reinstall this plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Electric Studio Client Login” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Electric Studio Client Login 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- 1st Beta Version
- 2nd Beta Version
- Add custom fields to users
- Better WordPress Admin intergration
- Fixed Redirecting Bug
- Nicer Styling (IMO!)
- Improved Redirecting
- Can now deal with usernames with spaces
- New option to redirect to homepage on logout
- WordPress 3.3 bug fixed
- Activation and deactivation bug fix
- Deletes tables on uninstall
- Client Login User Management Removed, instead using WordPress’ default user management
- Markup on Login Form improved
- Group Management improved and slightley redesigned
- Groups now show on the user page
- Fix for redirecting to login on a page that contains a link to a locked post/page
- Groups, Users, Function and Options are now all coded in classes (keeps plugin consistant with out other plugins)
- Client setup page slightley redesigned
- Restrictions on hierachical post types now affect their child posts
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Changed method in which files are copied during activation (you shouldn’t see headers already sent error when activatinga anymore)
- Clients Area page showing blank has be resolved
- There is now a default group in which all clients are automatically a member.