It will not only clean up the assets of other plugins, but their PHP code will not run either.
Your Divi Builder frontend editor will be faster and without conflicts with other plugins.
Freesoul Deactivate Plugins and Divi Builder must be installed and active, in another case this plugin will not run.
If you need to clean up the backend editor of Divi Builder, you need only Freesoul Deactivate Plugins. You can do the cleanup by going to Freesoul Deactivate Plugins => Backend Singles => Pages => Edit Single Page.
How to clean up the Divi Builder editor
- Install and activate Freesoul Deactivate Plugins if not active yet
- Install and activate Divi Builder if not active yet
- Install and activate Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder
- Go to Divi Builder => Frontend Editor Cleanup
- Click on “Frontend Editor Cleanup” to disable plugins that the frontend editor does’t need
- Click on “Editor Actions Cleanup” to disable the plugins that are called during the Ajax actions of the editor (usually no plugin needed, disabling plugins here can solve conflicts with other plugins)
Similar add-ons for cleanup
- Editor Cleanup For Oxygen
- Editor Cleanup For Elementor
- Editor Cleanup For Avada
- Editor Cleanup For WPBakery
- Editor Cleanup For Flatsome
For any question or if something doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder: FDP add-on to cleanup the Divi Builder frontend editor” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
*Added: support to Divi Theme without Divi Builder