A plugin to insert a stylized link to edit posts and pages
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select your colors in Settings -> Edit Post Link
UPDATE: Now that I'm using it, I see that the Edit page (the target of the Edit button) doesn't render properly. The Edit tool bar is mostly cut off. This plugin lets you add an edit button at the top or bottom of any post or page. The button is visible anytime you're logged into your WP site. You can style the button to be as noticeable or as subtle as you like. Much handier than having to open the posts edit page any time you need to edit.
- Add link type options (button and circle).
- Load jQuery only on the plugin settings page.
- Animate the Circle Link with CSS instead of jQuery.
- Fix an issue with the pt-BR translations.
- Brings back styles and transition.
- Adds the ability to choose to load styles on the front-end.
- Removed the default styles to let theme style by default
- Added option to choose either above or below content to show link
- Fixed who can see the button.
- Fixed jQuery conflict.
- Initial Revision.