Looking for the best WooCommerce discount plugin to boost your sales? Look no further than the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts – Easy WooCommerce Discounts plugin! With its easy-to-use interface and comprehensive features, you can easily create bulk discounts, percentage category discounts, smart coupons, storewide offers, auto-apply coupons, product offers, product variation offers, advanced coupons, tiered-offs, and product quantity-based offers. This plugin offers well-defined solutions to help you set the best offers on your WooCommerce store, making it the perfect choice for beginners and professional users alike.
WooCommerce Discount Free Version Features
- WooCommerce dynamic pricing and discounts free plugin
- WooCommerce Discount Rules | Video Tutorial
- Create Category Discount
- Percentage OFFs
- Bulk pricing (Example: Buy 2 to 5 with 5%, 6 to 10 with 10%, 11 to 15 with 20%, 16 and greater with 25%)
- Display quantity table on product page
- Product based OFFs
- Scheduled product OFFs
- Cart offers (Example: Get 20% OFF on Black Friday or get 15% OFF on specific date)
- cart total based offers(Example: Spend more than $500, get 20% OFF)
- Order total based offers
- Exclude selected products from rules (product price based rules)
- Date based rules(validity)
- Show bulk table or quantity table on the product pages
- A shortcode for quantity based table or bulk pricing table
- Option to set rules expiry date (From Date , To Date)
- Weight based shipping
- Free shipping based on cart total amount condition
- Shipping method based on cart total amount, number of cart items, date or date period, cart weight, cart total amount
- Scheduled shipping methods
WooCommerce Bulk Discount
Bulk discount and quantity discount are popular pricing strategies used by retailers and e-commerce businesses to drive sales and attract customers. A bulk coupon offers a flat percentage off the total purchase price for a specific quantity of items, while a quantity discount may offer incremental discounts based on the number of items purchased. Both of these strategies can be implemented easily on websites built on the WooCommerce platform. With these strategies, businesses can attract more buyers to their online store, ultimately leading to increased sales volume.
This powerful plugin empowers you with advanced rules that enable you to offer your customers irresistible OFFs based on the number of items in their shopping cart. In addition, you can also create quantity-based rules for your products and categories, giving your shoppers even more reasons to buy from you. With this feature-packed plugin, you can take your e-commerce business to new heights and keep your customers coming back for more.
WooCommerce Category Discount
Using category discounts in WooCommerce can increase sales and customer loyalty. Merchants can attract customers looking for specific products and encourage them to purchase more by offering coupons on categories. Optimizing this strategy can drive more traffic and increase sales while building a loyal customer base.
The plugin offers category discounts and pricing to edit category prices with a pricing rule or apply it to a category or group of categories.
WooCommerce Scheduled Coupon
Scheduled coupons can be used by online businesses to offer discounts to customers during specific dates and times. This can increase sales and customer loyalty, making it a powerful marketing tool. The rules can be scheduled for specific days, date and time, or a range of dates and times.
Auto Apply Coupon
Auto Apply Coupon is a feature that automatically applies coupon codes at checkout without shoppers having to search and enter codes manually. It saves time and effort, ensures customers don’t miss out on offers, and enhances the shopping experience for both customers and businesses.
The plugin has a PRO version that helps to create a wide range of discounts like BOGO deals, buy 1 get 1 free deal, buy 2 get 1 free, buy 3 get 1 free, auto add free product to cart, Offer gift products, product attributes, product tags and product meta fields, product bundle, product group, checkout fee, payment method, cart subtotal, sign up and first order offs, free shipping, history based, weight and subtotal shipping methods, purchase history, user spend amount, user role, customer and customer email, last order amount, and more.
BOGO Deals (PRO Version)
BOGO deals, also known as “buy one, get one” deals, are great for saving money when shopping. These deals offer customers the opportunity to purchase one item and receive another item of equal or lesser value for free or at a discounted price. These deals are often used by businesses as a marketing tactic to attract customers and increase sales. For consumers, BOGO deals provide a chance to stretch their dollars further and get more value for their money.
BOGO deals have some variations like Buy two Get one deal, Buy three Get one deal and etc. You can create all variations of BOGO deals in the plugin.
Product Group or Bundles (PRO Version)
Product groups or bundles are a marketing strategy where multiple products are packaged together and sold as a single entity. This technique is commonly used to increase the value and appeal of offerings to consumers, create a perception of value, cross-sell related items, and introduce customers to other products they may not have considered purchasing. It can be an effective way for businesses to increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Conditional Shipping Methods (PRO Version)
Conditional shipping methods allow e-commerce businesses to determine shipping options based on various conditions such as location, time of day, or products in the customer’s cart. This allows for a more personalized and efficient shipping experience for customers, resulting in increased satisfaction and loyalty. Furthermore, these methods can streamline logistics and reduce costs by only offering certain shipping options when necessary. Overall, conditional methods are a valuable tool for optimizing shipping processes and improving the customer experience.
Conditional Checkout Fees (PRO Version)
Conditional checkout fees are additional charges that are applied to a purchase based on certain conditions being met. For example, an online retailer may charge a fee for expedited shipping or for a specific payment method. These fees are typically disclosed upfront so that the customer understands the total cost of their purchase. While some customers may find these fees to be an inconvenience, they are often necessary for businesses to cover the costs associated with these services. It is important for businesses to be transparent about these fees to avoid any confusion or frustration among customers.
Auto Add Gift Products (PRO Version Addon)
Additionally, it is worth noting that the Auto Add Products to Cart addon can also be utilized when a customer reaches a certain spending threshold. In other words, if a customer spends a certain amount of money, they can automatically receive a gift product. This feature can be a powerful tool in encouraging customers to spend more and boost sales.
Auto Add Products to Cart is available as an addon for the PRO version.
WooCommerce Shipping Discount (PRO Version Addon)
Shipping discount refers to the reduced cost of delivering products to customers. It is a promotional strategy commonly used by online retailers to attract customers and increase sales. Shipping can be a significant expense for buyers, especially for those located far from the seller’s location. A shipping offer can incentivize buyers to purchase more items or make larger purchases, knowing that they will save money on delivery fees. Sellers can also benefit from offering shipping discounts by gaining more sales and repeat customers. Overall, shipping OFFs are a win-win for both buyers and sellers as they help lower costs and increase customer satisfaction.
It is an addon for the PRO version.
URL Coupon (PRO Version Addon)
URL coupons are digital offers that can be redeemed by clicking on a link. They are convenient and can be used for various marketing campaigns. Additionally, the addon has a feature where products can be automatically added to the cart when a customer visits the URL.
URL Coupons is an addon for the PRO version.
📕 WooCommerce Discount PRO VERSION Tutorials and Features
- Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce percentage OFF | Video Tutorial
- WooCommerce BOGO deals or Buy One Get One Free in WooCommerce
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free in WooCommerce | Video Tutorial
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Offer
- Buy A Get B
- Automatically add free products to cart for BOGO deals
- Give free gift products
- Offer one or more free gift products
- WooCommerce Bulk pricing | Video Tutorial
- WooCommerce tiered pricing
- Products Group Pricing
- Create WooCommerce Bundle / Package Deals
- OFF product variations | Video Tutorial
- OFF categories | Video Tutorial
- Product attributes
- Product tags
- Create User Role Based Rules
- Create Black Friday or Cyber Mondey discount deals
- Create WholeSale deals
- Dependant product (Buy Product A and get discount on Product B)
- Purchase history (Customers who spent $100 in previously get 10%)
- Rules for number of orders placed earlier (Example: 10% for customers with 5 or more orders)
- User based offers
- First Order rule
- payment methods
- Shipping state offers
- Create shipping or delivery location based offers
- Advanced Checkout Fees
- Live Price
- Advanced WooCommerce Coupons
- Advanced WooCommerce Shipping Methods
- Checkout Fee for specific Payment Methods
- Checkout Fee for specific Shipping postcodes
- Checkout Fee for specific products
- Powerful Conditional Logic
- WooCommerce Countdown Timer
- Fixed price offers (Get 10$ discount for purchasing over 6 items).
- User role based pricing (Example: Wholesale customers get a discounted price).
- All Products or Storewide offers.
- Signup Offer
- Discount Manager Plugin
- WooCommerce smart coupons
- And More
🎉 Our Other Free Plugins
💡 Our Other Pro Plugins
woocommerce, discounts, dynamic pricing, Buy One Get One Free, pricing deals, price rules, bulk discounts, advanced discounts, pricing deals, WooCommerce bulk discounts, WooCommerce cart discounts, WooCommerce pricing deals, WooCommerce discount rules, discount rules for WooCommerce, woocommerce shipping, dynamic shipping
WooCommercein your wordpress site if it is not activated already.
Easy WooCommerce Discounts - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Shippingthrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For detailed setup instructions, vist the official Documentation page.
- WordPress 4.4.1 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Are multiple discounts possible ? What is the limit for the number of rules ?
Yes. It is possible to create multiple discount and you can setup any number of discount rules in your store.
Is it possible to exclude products on SALE?
Yes. You can exclude the products on sale from the discount rules.
Can I set discounts on variable products and its variations?
Yes, you can set pricing on variable products, also you can select each of its variations and set pricing on them.
Can I offer a different discount for different customers and roles?
Yes, you can offer a different discount for each of your customers and roles, both for cart discounts and product discounts.
Does this plugin notifies users about special offers, sales?
Yes, this plugin notifies users about special offers in cart and checkout page. Also, you can use its shortcode to showing discounted products and special offers.
Can I offer a discount based on the purchase history of the customer?
Yes. You can offer a discount based on the purchase history, total amount spent by the customer in his previous orders or based on the total number of orders placed by a customer.
Is it possible to provide discount for wholesale customers?
Yes. The plugin has a user role specific discount rule. You can create a discount for specific user roles like Wholesale customers.
How to create a bulk discount in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a bulk pricing rule for your product.
How to create a BOGO in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a purchase X receive Y pricing rule.
How to create a user role based discount in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a pricing rule and add specific roles for your pricing or discount rule.
How to set Bulk Discount ?
You can specify the Maximum and minimum quantity for the discount to be applied.
* Quantity 1 – 5 = $10 Discount or 10% discount
* Quantity 5 – 10 = $15 Discount or 15% discount
Can I set a global discount for all products ?
Yes. You can set discount for all products at global level.
Is it possible to provide Bogo deals ?
Yes. You can provide buy 1 get 1 offers in your store.
If I have one or more rules for the same product, which will be applied ?
In that case, the rule with the higher priority will be applied.
Can I set discount based on Billing Country and City ?
Yes. It is possible to set discount rule based on the Customer city. Eg:Customers from Texas gets 15% discount. The discount will be applied at the cart level.
How to setup BOGO (Buy One get One) deals in WooCommerce?
Just install the plugin and create a purchase X receive Y pricing rule.
How to set buy one get one free on WordPress
Just install the plugin pro version and create a purchase rule easily and we have video tutorials here.
How to set buy one get one free on WooCommerce
Just install the plugin pro version and create a purchase rule easily and we have video tutorials here.
“Discount Rules and Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Add WooCommerce HPOS(High Performance Order Storage) support.
- Lock quantity change for auto added products in Woodmart theme mini cart.
- Lock quantity change for auto added products in checkout.
- Make WCCS_Cart_Totals more compatible with PHP 8.2 and above.
- Fix check cart initialized on validating conditinos.
- Update on sale products default price to onsale price.
- Update cart discount apply method to all of applicable rules.
- Update checkout feeds apply method to all of applicable rules.
- Use WCCS_Helpers class static methods.
- Compatibility with WooComemrce 8.0.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.3
Note: Please help us spread the word with your 5-star review. ❤️😍 You can include your ideas in 5-star reviews as we always read them. 🌹
- Add server time component to the date time field.
- Use apply sum of discounts for cart discounts as default value.
- Add base of rest api classes.
- Fix validating time when 12 am is in the time.
- Fix variation product issue with product attributes validator.
- Fix an issue in checking product simple attributes in conditions.
- Fix an issue in checking variation attributes in orders.
- Compatibility with WooComemrce 7.9.0
- Fix : Fix apply price discounts when discount amount is greater than the product price.
- Compatibility with WooComemrce 7.7.0
- New : Add exchange price to subtotal conditions.
- Fix : Fix an issue in validating product attributes.
- Compatibility with WooComemrce 7.6.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2
- New : Added select products by attributes in the discounted products shortcode.
- Fix : Fix showing deprecated warning message for $applied_discounts property in php 8.2
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.5.1
- Fix : Use custom props class for php 8.2 or above instead of php 8.0
- Compatibility check with WooComemrce 7.4.1
- Fix : Fix PHP 8.2 dynamic property issue.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.3.0
- Fix : Fix cart not init fatal error on admin.
- New : woocommerce category discount is added.
- Compatibility with WooComemrce 7.2.2
- New : Add a feature to list shipping methods in the Cash On Delivery payment method settings.
- Fix : Fix string * float issue in php 8
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.2.1
- New : Add an option to remove zero values from zero amount coupons.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1.0
- New : Add price suffix to the live price.
- New : Remove woocommerce sale badge from simple pricing rules when it is disabled in the plugin settings.
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.0.1
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.0.0
- New : Allow bundle products for auto add to the cart.
- New : Support 0 value for URL Coupons for WooCommerce.
- Fix : Fix issue of displaying quantity table when product does not exists.
- Fix : Fix issue of displaying purchase message when product does not exists.
- Fix : Import validators in a right way to support treeshaking.
- Fix : Fix tabs outline issue in the backend.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.9.2
- New : Add stock management option to the quantity table settings.
- New : Add compatibility with product filter plugins for products list shortcodes.
- Fix : Fix the live price issue with the TM EPO Extra Product Options plugin.
- Fix : Fix dispalying the live price when elements added after page load.
- Fix : Fix order by price issue in the discounted products shortcode.
- Fix : Fix call to undefined method should_change_display_price_html in the sale flash shortcode.
- Fix : Check product exists in auto add to cart.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.8.0
- New : Add an option to the performance tab to control search items limit value.
- Fix : Fix compatibility issue with CURCY Multi Currency for WooCommerce premium plugin.
- Fix : Fix the quantity table discount value when taxes are enabled.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.6.1
- New : Adding a compatibility for the CURCY Multi Currency for WooCommerce plugin.
- Fix : Fix an issue in shipping methods conditions.
- Fix : Fix issue in checkout fee amount when it is include or exclude taxes.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 6.0
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.5.1
- New : Adding fixed price discount type to the cart discount rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in sale_flash shortcode.
- Fix : Adding limit to search products and variations.
- Fix : Fix an issue in checking weight, lenght, width and height conditions.
- Fix : Fix applying pricing rules with WooCommerce subscriptions.
- Dev : Adding wccs_public_cart_item_pricing_get_price filter hook.
- Dev : Adding wccs_public_cart_item_pricing_get_prices filter hook.
- Dev : Adding wccs_public_cart_item_pricing_get_ranges_prices filter hook.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.4.1
- New : Adding comma separated list support for meta field conditions.
- New : Adding comma separated list support for city condition.
- Fix : Fixing issue in calculating discount amount in price_discount_per_item.
- Fix : Return product price when discount is not available in the quantity table.
- Fix : Fix polyfills issue in older wordpress versions.
- Fix : Fix an issue in the WooCommerce product bundles compatibility.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in auto add product rules when product is a variable product.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in auto add products to the cart when discount type is fixed_price.
- Fix : Fix issue of generating cart_item_data for auto add products.
- Fix : Exchange price and price_per_item discount types in coupons.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.3.1
- Compatibility check with WordPress 5.9
- New : Adding support for the URL Coupons for WooCommerce adddon.
- New : New algorightm for auto add products in bogo deals which supports add/remove gift products based on buy product changes.
- New : Adding search by title and type for shipping methods.
- New : Adding an option to control apply first discounts on expensive or chepeast products for tiered pricing rules.
- New : Adding email conditions.
- Tweak : Checking billing email for guest users in conditinos.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in products multi select when it has more items.
- Fix : Fixing issues in database update.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.0.0
- New : Adding compatibility for the WooCommerce All Products For Subscriptions plugin.
- New : Adding compatibility for the WooCommerce cart block.
- New : Adding compatibility for the WooCommerce checkout block.
- Fix : compatibility issue with Improved Product Options for WooCommerce plugin.
- Fix : Fixed compatibility issue with WooCommerce subscription.
- Fix : Fixing a compatibility issue with UNI CPO product options plugin.
- Fix : Do not use price suffix for the discounted price.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 5.8.0
- New : Added compatibility with WooCommerce brands or Product Brands for WooCommerce plugin.
- New : Added conditions for product custom taxonomies.
- New : Added a feature to filter products by product custom taxonomies.
- New : Added WooCommerce cart subtotal condition to pricing rules.
- New : Added WooCommerce cart total weight condition to pricing rules.
- New : Added number of cart items conditions to pricing ruels.
- New : Added WooCommerce cart total weight condition to WooCommerce coupon rules.
- Fix : Fixed subtotal condition issues in the pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing setting discounted products as onsale products in the cart.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 5.5.2
- Compatibility check with WordPress 5.8
- New : Adding compatibility with WooCommerce product bundles plugin.
- New : Using “percent” and “fixed_product” coupon types in cart discounts.
- Fix : Fixing pricing issues with WPC product bundles plugin.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying coupon on specific products.
- Fix : BOGO deal does not work properly if the Get item is inside the Buy items.
- Fix : Auto add products, do not add free product to the cart when decreasing quantities in the cart.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 5.4.1
- New : Adding product based discounts.
- New : Adding advanced cart discount rules.
- New : Updating WooCommerce quantity discount table structure.
- New : Adding percentage based product discounts.
- New : Adding product based price discounts.
- New : Adding quantity based price discounts.
- New : Display you saved or total discounts in the cart.
- Compatibility check with WooComemrce 5.3.0
- Fix : Fixing an issue of the products list in some themes like Astra theme.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in the plugin update checker.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in found_variation and hide_variation events.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 5.2.2
- New : Adding a compatibility with the Product Feed Pro plugin.
- Fix : Using billing email for logged in users.
- Fix : Discounted price revert to original price in checkout when “Consider Product Sale Price” option is enabled.
- Fix : Fixing issue of float numbers in setting applied prices.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in the cart item prices when using a BOGO deal.
- Fix : Removing notices from the plugin pages in the admin.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 5.7
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 5.1.0
- New : WPC Product Bundles basic compatibility added.
- New : Measurement price calculator plugin compatibility added.
- Fix : Fixing issue of variable product prices inside the quantity table when taxes applied.
- New : Updating plugin logos.
- Fix : Plugin display name change.
- New : Adding a condition for user is not logged in.
- New : Adding consider product onsale price option when applying max or min discounts.
- New : Adding a feature to add free product to the cart when quantity chanegs inside the cart.
- New : Using in cart price for the product quantities that don’t get the discount on applying discounts.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in listening quantity change events in the product page.
- Fix : Fixing issue of not considering excluded items from purchase products in the purchase pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in total discounts float numbers.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in the wccs_cart_item_before_discounted_price hook arguments.
- Fix : Using minimum 3 characters for select products with ajax search.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.9.1
- New : Adding the plugin shipping methods to the shipping methods condition.
- New : Adding an option to apply discounts on cart item price to make it compatible with plugins like Name Your Price plugin.
- New : Adding Compatibility with the Custom Product Boxes plugin to total discounts.
- Fix : Checking for customer exists when using WooCommerce customer.
- Fix : Fixing not loading the plugin main page issue when Skyverge plugins are enabled.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.7.1
- Fix : Include live price js codes in the product-page shortcode.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying multiple products group discount on a category.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying tax on live price total price.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in the condition validator related to not initialized WC session.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.6.2
- New : Adding js codes to check min quantity and do not allow to enter a value less than specified min quantity.
- New : Adding shipping city condition.
- New : Allow zero value for fee amount in the checkout fee rules.
- Fix : Does not discount products by simple pricing rules in the Rest API request.
- Fix : Fixed incorrect concatenation of variation sale prices with “.00”.
- Fix : Fixing an issue of not considering exclude items in products group rules.
- Dev : Adding arguments to the wccs_product_price_replace_should_replace filter.
- New : Adding previous days, weeks, months, years condition.
- New : Adding percentage fee option to the bulk and tiered pricing rules.
- New : Adding price fee option to the bulk and tiered pricing rules.
- New : Do not update pricing on yith product options that sold individually.
- New : Setting min quantity of a product based on min quantity in the bulk or tiered pricing rules when this option enabled in the plugin settings.
- Fix : Fixing WC_Background_Process not found issue in older versions of WooCommerce.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in the live price styles.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in searching products with the product title.
- Fix : Fixing updating apply mode in updating shipping condition.
- Fix : Fixing not applying discount on the products when there is a subtotal conditions the pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing issue of do not setting sale price on cart items that gets discount from the plugin pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing issue of product price does not change after discount time end in variable products.
- Fix : Fixing product price issue with tax when a simple discount with fixed price applied to a product.
- Fix : Fixing issue of sending cart form data in the ajax request to the live price calculator.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.3.3
- Compatibility check with WordPress 5.5
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.3.0
- Fix : Fixing get_cart issue on woocommerce_init after version 4.6.0 update.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.2.2
- New : Adding Total Discounts promotion that will display total discount on cart, checkout and order.
- New : Adding an option to the products list to enable/disable the pagination.
- New : Checking billing email for guest users history like money spent, bought products, etc and it is usefull for first purchase discounts or coupons.
- New : Adding compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings plugin.
- Fix : Fixing a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Smart Coupons Plugin.
- Fix : Reduce number of transients that generated by the plugin.
- Fix : Fixing checkout fees issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Fix : Change products price only when a simple pricing available.
- Fix : Fixing returning null in the woocommerce_variation_prices filter hook function that caused issue for WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin.
- Compatibility check with WooCommerce 4.2.0
- New : Using manage_woocommerce capability instead of manage_options capability.
- New : Imporve performance of the plugin in validating products with categories.
- New : Imporove performance of the plugin in validating products with tags.
- New : Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.1.0
- Fix : Purchase pricing rules issue when an item from category should receive discount.
- Fix : Checking for cart_discount existance on cart discount hooks.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in checking categories inside the cart.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in tiered pricing rules to apply discount on cheapest products first.
- Fix : Percentage discount calculation issue fixed.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in tiered pricing rules when applying the discount on all products or categories.
- New : Live price improvement to display multiple prices with associated quantities when multiple prices available.
- New : Adding an option to subtotal conditions to exclude selected items subtotal from the cart subtotal.
- New : Adding exclude products for cart discount rules.
- New : Adding exclude items from checkout fees.
- New : Feature to search products by title and sku in product select fields in the plugin backend.
- Fix : Fixing an issue related to caching variable products price.
- Fix : Delete old transients for cached items that increased amount of transients on the database.
- Fix : Fixing categories hierarchy issue in the quantities of categories conditions.
- New : Adding update products price in background feature.
- Fix : Fixing tax issue in simple pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing get price suffix issue in the bulk pricing table.
- Fix : Compatibility issue with WooCommerce Currency Switcher(WOOCS) when multiple currency allowed.
- Fix : Fixing cart discount issue with taxes.
- Fix : Percentage discount badge value issue on some themes like flatsome.
- Fix : Percentage badge values can be shown on variable products too.
- Dev : Adding a filter to bulk pricing table to filter its content.
- New : Change WooCommerce supported version to 3.9.3
- New : Adding a feature to show live price always or when a discount available.
- New : Compatibility of live price with TM Extra Product Options.
- Fix : Fixing issue of updating price in mini cart when quantity updated inside mini cart.
- Fix : Fixing issue of products list in some themes like Electro theme.
- New : Dispalying discount amount inside sale flash for simple pricing rules, supports both percentage and price discounts.
- New : Adding a shortcode for sale flash.
- Fix : Fixing issue of text translation on multilingual sites.
- Fix : Fixing bulk pricing table prices issue with taxes.
- Fix : Fixing automatically adding free products to the cart with taxes.
- New : Adding WooCommerce dynamic shipping methods to the plugin.
- New : Adding quantity based purchase pricings.
- New : Adding a feature to add purchase pricing to all variations of a variable product with one purchase rule.
- New : Adding subtotal of regular products condition.
- New : Adding subtotal of onsale products condition.
- Fix : Fixing an issue of auto add to cart when more than 1 bogo rule exists.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in group quantities based on category.
- New : Adding compatibility with Booster for WooCommerce multicurrency.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in Automatically adding free products to the cart.
- New : Adding compatibility with product addons plugin.
- New : Adding a feature to countdown timer to show when discounts available.
- New : Adding at_least_number_of to union type conditions.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in showing html content in purchase messages.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in product meta field check.
- Fix : Fixing plugin update checker issue.
- Fix : Fixing live price update on quantity change on some of sites.
- Fix : Checking is WooCommerce card initialized to avoid issues in WooCommerce API.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in BOGO same receive items quantity.
- Fix : Fixing issues related to variable products in live price and quantity table.
- Fix : Fixing issues related to variable product price change.
- Fix : Fixing a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Min/Max Quantity plugin.
- Fix : Fixing issues related to replace variable products prices.
- Fix : Fixing quantity issue in mini cart for purchase pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing price change issue for simple rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue that caused product pricing replace price does not take effect.
- Important : Rename the plugin folder and main file to easy-woocommerce-discounts-pro to fix conflict issue with the free version.
- New : Adding compatibility with woocommerce subscriptions plugin.
- Fix : Fixing an issue related to replace variable product prices.
- Fix : Fixing an issue related to tiered pricing.
- Fix : Fixing links issue.
- New : Organize plugin settings.
- New : Adding WooCommerce Countdown Timer feature – pro version.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying bulk discount on categories.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in cart discounts when cart subtotal is zero.
- Fix : Fixing issue of calculating quantities for variation products.
- New : Adding an option to settings to display total price in live price.
- New : Adding purchase x receive y same products mode to use it for BOGO rules when buy and get products are same.
- New : Making bulk pricing table compatible with currency switcher plugins.
- New : Making cart prices compatible with WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options plugin.
- New : Making cart prices compatible with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin.
- New : Adding options to the plugin settings to add sale badge on all types of product pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in product quantity based on category.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in purchase pricing rules for categories.
- Fix : Fixing esc_html issue on quantity table values.
- Important : Plugin renamed to easy-woocommerce-discounts.
- Important : Plugin text domain renamed to easy-woocommerce-discounts.
- Fix : Fixing quantity table prices issues with taxes for fixed prices.
- Fix : Sanitize user inputs to make it more secure.
- Fix : Escaping outputs to make it more secure.
- New : Add an option to live price to calculate price by ignoring in the cart quantities of a product.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in apply subtotal condition pricing on checkout page.
- Fix : Remove exceptions from live price that generate errors.
- Fix : Fix an issue in calculating cart discount amount for percentage discounts.
- New : Add a filter hook for get cart subtotal.
- New : Automatically add free products to the cart for BOGO rules.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in product purchase messages.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in html price override.
- Fix : Fixing override of cart item price on ajax add to cart.
- Fix : Fixing issue in the cart items price after adding price override feature.
- New : Adding new price override feature that override products price in a right way.
- New : Improve performance of the plugin by adding a cache solution.
- New : Adding a cache for products price.
- New : Adding a cache for products quantity table.
- New : Adding a cache for products purchase messages.
- New : Adding payment method condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping method condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping country condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping state condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping postcode condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding shipping zone condition to the pricing rules.
- New : Adding an option to control change display price.
- New : Adding an option to control set onsale for products.
- New : Adding discount column to the quantity table.
- New : Adding a shortcode for purchase message.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_quantity filter to quantity table quantity column.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_discount filter to quantity table discount column.
- New : Adding wccs_quantity_table_price filter to quantity table price column.
- New : Adding “before add to cart form” and “after add to cart form” to supported positions of quantity table, purchase message and live price.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in hiding variations quantity table.
- Fix : Do not show price range if min and max are same and only show min in the quantity table.
- Fix : Fixing an issue when user add item to the cart with ajax request.
- New : Display prices with their associated quantities in the cart.
- New : Adding shortcode support for purchase x receive y rules messages.
- New : Adding colors for purchase x receive y rules text messages.
- New : Removing quantity from purchase and products group rules to make them simple and function like previous versions.
- Fix : Fixing issue of applying tax on discounted prices.
- Fix : Fixing limit discount issue when discount type is fixed price.
- Fix : Fixing discount limit issues.
- Fix : Fixing issues in purchase x receive y pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing issues in live price when price is 0.
- Fix : Fixing issue of displaying review in products list shortcode.
- Fix : Fixing reference error in posts_where method.
- New : Adding a feature to caching purchase pricing rules.
- New : Adding Subtotal of products include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of products exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags exclude tax to the conditions.
- Improvement : Making products & variations & coupons & customers select field as a autocomplete select field.
- Important : WooCommerce minimum supported version is 3.0.0 from now on.
- New : Adding Checkout Fee rules.
- New : Adding price discount per item to the cart discounts.
- New : Adding percentage discount per item to the cart discounts.
- Adding items to cart discounts to apply discount to the specified items in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to displaying cart discounts name as discount label in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to combining cart discounts and displaying them as a total discount with specified label from settings.
- New : Rename menu and page title in the Dashboard.
- New : Adding payment method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping country checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping state checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping postcode checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping zone checking condition.
- New : Adding styles to the bulk pricing tables.
- New : Adding scroll to the bulk pricing horizontal table.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with individual cart coupons.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with cart regular coupons.
- Fix : Fixing bulk pricing horizontal table labels issue.
- Fix : Fixing cart discount removing issue on WooCommerce 3.2 and above.
- Fix : Fixing issue of not including tax in adjusted prices when include tax enabled.
- Fix : Fixing issues in fixed prices.
- New : Adding a shortcode for the live price.
- Fix : Fixing pricing issues with subtotal conditions.
- Fix : Do not show live price when discounts are not available for the product.
- Fix : Fixing issue of get_product_attributes in WooCommerce 2.6
- New : Live price feature that shows discounted price in product page.
- Fix : Fixing products name in select for woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing repeat issue in products group pricing.
- Fix : Fixing select2 issue in woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing issue of cart discount coupon in Russian language.
- Fix : Fixing empty function issue on php 5.5 and previous.
- Version 2.1.0 – 27.04.2018
- New : Adding duplicate rule feature.
- New : Adding more conditions to products pricing.
- New : Adding more options to discounted products in pricing.
- New : Adding tiered pricing type.
- New : Adding fee adjustment to simple pricing.
- New : Adding a shortcode for bulk pricing table.
- Fix : Making products listing compatible with WooCommerce 3.2 and greater.
- New : Making Adming UI user friendly.
- New : Adding limit option for cart discount in settings.
- New : Adding limit option for products pricing in settings.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in displaying discounted products.
- New : Adding products group rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding exclude products rule to discount and pricing rules.
- New : Adding excluded products from rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding Apply Mode to pricing and discount rules.
- New : Adding matching mode to conditions and date times.
- First release.