The Earnware Connect plugin makes it easy to create fields, forms and multi-page marketing funnels in any WordPress website.
Whether powering simple subscription forms or sophisticated multi-page polls, questionnaires, or sales funnels, web form submissions are immediately posted to your Earnware Contact manager.
Earnware Connect automatically ingests UTM variables for marketing attribution tracking and much more.
- Install via wordpress.org or download zip and install via WP’s plugin UI.
- Obtain your user from Earnware Dashboard’s profile page and set in plugin’s setting page.
- You are ready to rock.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Earnware Connect” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Modified GPC Beacon support to ALWAYS pass the Sec-GPC value if set.
- Fixed style issue with recaptcha feature.
- Release support for GPC Beacon and tested with WP 6.2.2
- Release a small patch for a ew_hasrole shortcode bug that occurs when tracking per session is enabled.
- Changed stylesheet endpoint and added classes to initial row for element plugin support
- Changed posting end point
- Added ability to specify a workflow to trigger on an Earnware subscribe form submission
- Modified CCPA data that is visible to the subscriber.
- Modified CCPA form end point.
- Modified CCPA support and integration.
- Modified description, icons, and removed outdated screenshots. Added an option to load Earnware Connect default styles or to rely solely on the current theme to style forms.
- Added CCPA shortcode to easily link to safesubcribe.org for CCPA compliance
- Added CCPA shortcodes
- Admin style changes rollback
- Admin style changes
- Modified on_change submissions to not change input label to read “Processing…”
- Styling all the things.
- Style changes
- Tested with 5.3.2
- Style changes.
- Fixed bug with email input.
- Markup Changes
- Removed CSS overrides.
- Bug fixes and patches.
- Fixed bug with recaptcha 😉
- Added ability to override default css. Added support for v2 recaptcha.
- Autofills email with ” ” encoded to +
- Tested up to 5.2.2. Added default css.
- Added support to autofill forms from an encrypted payload to prevent Personally Identifiable Information from being present in the URL.
- Added support to autofill Earnware forms. To autofill with stored data either in the local storage or session storage add the autofill=”true” property to the shortcode.
- Made legacy sourceId, placementId form element posts also apply values to utm_source, utm_placement respectively.
- Added feature to allow tracking to exist in localStorage or sessionStorage depending on selected lifetime.
- Address bug: Certain tracking & merging features do not honor the save_origin option.
- Added ability to change how tracking parameter values get stored. Introduced save_origin option to indicate if tracking parameter is already set do not override it.
- Resolved bug that arises when using the Salient template.
- Added ability to set an override location to the sub form via form element attribute location-override.
- Added stores posted data from quantifying lead forms into local storage for merging. Does not store “protected” fields.
- Added support for quantifying lead capture forms that don’t immediately post to Earnware. Removed RECAPTCHA validation support.
- Added support for validating recaptcha tokens
- Added support for merging url encoded merge codes
- Added support for ew_subform posts to open the success url into a new window by adding a new_window attribute to the shortcode.
- Added support for merge codes in an a tag’s href value, just add className “merge”.
- Added support for hidden fields in ew_subform shortcode.
- Fixed bug released with multiple forms per page.
- Added unique form ids in order to allow multiple forms per page.
- Added cache-busting version appends to local client libraries.
- Added ability to reference contact for data appends using either email address or contactId.
- Removed PII Abhorences.
- Including querystring params when posting ew_subform forms.
- Moved input-submit class for inputs to the parent of the input.
- Added input-submit class for inputs that fire off form submission. For reals this time.
- Added input-submit class for inputs that fire off form submission.
- Bug fixes for 1.0.19…
- Added ability for input changes to fire off form submissions.
- Success url Merging to include querystring params
- Adjusted html escaping on ew_subform shortcode attribute.
- Added support for the ew_subform shortcode to take a role and alternative shortcode if the viewer has specified role.
- Modified the gated content short code to take a 3rd parameter indicating whether to enforce in a soft / graceful manner. If true is passed in it will all the user to view the content if localStorage is not available for use. Released a new “single visit” shortcode that enables authors / webmasters to set an alternative url if a user has already visited a page.
- Now stores all non-protected form post values.
- Added ability to set a default option for select boxes with no value. Added div container for each radio button. Updated documentation.
- Added missing js file.
- Added ability to merge content from the querystring.
- Fixed bug with non-urlencoded querystring values merged into the success and error urls.
- Fixed bug with checkbox values set to always on.
- Fixed bug with hidden email field when updating an existing contact.
- Added support for text in between form fields
- Added support for user defined fields, allow native validation, and made it possible to list fields as required. If email is present in the querystring a hidden input field will be created for email, thus hiding is appearance to the end user.
- Added ability to merge in tracked parameters to success and error ew_subform urls.
- Bug fix with ew_transform_url shortcode.
- Adjustments to readme, assets, and plugin instructions
- Bug fix for custom querystring params that occurred when values where null
- Initial release