This plugin adds a feed to your site that uses the DOAJ article XML schema. The XML file it creates would be suitable for uploading to the Directory of Open Access Journals.
- The language code cannot be changed from “eng”.
- Does not play well with the FeedBurner FeedSmith plugin (which redirects you to your FeedBurner feed, so you never see the DOAJ XML output).
- Unzip and copy the files to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- If appropriate, set the publisher name, ISSN, and eISSN on the DOAJ Export settings page.
- How do I access this feed?
Add the query string
?feed=doajto the end of the URL for any page on your site.
If mod_rewrite is enabled on your site (i.e., you have pretty URLs), you can also access the feed by appending
/feed/doajto your URL.
- Where do the volume/issue numbers come from?
The plugin assumes you have a category for each issue named “Issue #”, where # is the number of the issue. The issue categories should be child categories of either an “Issues” category or of a “Volume #” category. If the former, the output won’t include a volume number. If the latter, the volume number will come from the volume’s category name.
- My site is not in English. How do I change the language code?
Short answer: you can’t.
Long answer: The DOAJ article XML schema requires language codes from ISO 639-2. WordPress only gives them in ISO 639-1 (using
bloginfo('language');). So for now, the “eng” language code is hard coded into the template. If you need to change this, edit the file “doaj-template.php” in the plugin’s directory, replacing the four instances of “eng” with the three-letter code for the language of your choice.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“DOAJ Export” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者