Insert a gallery of documents in a post or page from a folder in your media library created with WordPress Real Media Library.
This plugin is an add-on that allows you to use the following plugins together, which must be installed:
How to use it
Watch the following video for a brief general introduction to Document Gallery:
Just install this plugin and you can use the following short code. The
rml_folder attribute is the ID of the folder created with Real Media Library.
[dg id=-1 rml_folder=28]
How do you get the folder ID? Go to “Media” in your WordPress backend and select the folder you want to know the ID of. The URL in the address bar of your browser ends with “/wp-admin/upload.php?rml_folder=4”. In this example the folder ID is 4.
This plugin is a free micro add-on for Real Media Library with limited support.
- Go to your WordPress backend
- Navigate to “Plugins” > “Add New”
- Search for “Document Gallery for Real Media Library”
- Install and activate the plugin
- Install Document Gallery
- Install Real Media Library from devowl.io
- Let’s insert a document gallery!
- Dose this add-on works with the free version of Real Media Library?
Yes, you can also use the plugin with the free version of the Real Media Library, available at wordpresss.org.
“Document Gallery for Real Media Library” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Document Gallery for Real Media Library 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Initial Release.