An add-on for the Debug Bar plugin that will log and profile remote requests made through the HTTP API. This plugin requires the Debug Bar Plugin.
This plugin will add a “Remote Requests” panel to Debug Bar that will display the:
- Request method (GET, POST, etc)
- Time per request
- Total time for all requests
- Total number of requests
Optionally, you can add ?dbrr_full=1 to your URL to get additional information, including all request parameters and a full dump of the response with headers.
- Upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Have any questions been asked of this plugin yet?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Improved error handling
- Escaped all output
- Added i18n functions
- Improved efficiency when ?dbbr_full isn’t present in URL
- Brand new