This plugin will completely disable or deactivate XML-RPC on your WordPress installation. This will prevent any brute force attacks to your website using XML-RPC.
By using the plugin, it will remove your ability to post using XML-RPC protocol, which means no more,
- post ping backs,
- remote post from WordPress mobile app,
- remote post from windows live writer,
- and other applications that requires XML-RPC.
deactivate-xml-rpcfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it XML-RPC is now deactivated
- How to check if XML-RPC is really deactivated?
You can check your installation via a WordPress XML-Validator service at this URL: http://xmlrpc.eritreo.it/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Deactivate XML-RPC on WordPress” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release.